Looking to connect in NC (Raleigh–Durham–Charlotte)

Looking to connect in NC (Raleigh–Durham–Charlotte)

Real Estate Consultant · North Carolina (Triangle) · Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 11 votes

I’m building Immophants Capital, a real estate consulting business for German investors focused on North Carolina (Raleigh–Durham–Charlotte).

Currently based in Germany, I’m planning to relocate to NC to operate on the ground full-time.

Right now I’m expanding my local network for market analysis and a structured soft start and would love to connect with:

• Real estate agents

• Wholesalers

• Appraisers

• Property inspectors

• Fix & flip contractors / general contractors

• Title companies

• Real estate attorneys

📸 Instagram: @immophants_captial

If you’re active in the area and open to exchanging insights or exploring future collaboration, feel free to comment or message me.

2Reply
267 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Clayton, NC · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 17 votes
9mo

Welcome to the NC market — exciting move you’re making. I’m a an active investor, licensed Realtor and Builder based in the Raleigh are. Active across infill projects, remodels, and new construction throughout the Triangle and surrounding markets.

Would be glad to connect and share insight on local trends, construction costs, land opportunities, and anything you need for a strong soft launch. We’re also actively building strong relationships with financial partners to develop and complete upcoming projects, so there could be some great synergy.

Feel free to reach out anytime, and best of luck as you build out Immophants Capital.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Clayton, NC · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    9mo

    Welcome to the NC market — exciting move you’re making. I’m a an active investor, licensed Realtor and Builder based in the Raleigh are. Active across infill projects, remodels, and new construction throughout the Triangle and surrounding markets.

    Would be glad to connect and share insight on local trends, construction costs, land opportunities, and anything you need for a strong soft launch. We’re also actively building strong relationships with financial partners to develop and complete upcoming projects, so there could be some great synergy.

    Feel free to reach out anytime, and best of luck as you build out Immophants Capital.

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    9mo

    Hi @Christian Bensch,
    Wow - how awesome! That's a great niche to focus on.  Happy to connect, I'm half German and a local broker/investor in the Triangle.  Just gave you a follow on IG as well! 

  • Investor · Garner, NC · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    8mo

    Welcome to the Triangle!   Looking forward to connecting...

  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Christian Bensch:

    I’m building Immophants Capital, a real estate consulting business for German investors focused on North Carolina (Raleigh–Durham–Charlotte).

    Currently based in Germany, I’m planning to relocate to NC to operate on the ground full-time.

    Right now I’m expanding my local network for market analysis and a structured soft start and would love to connect with:

    • Real estate agents

    • Wholesalers

    • Appraisers

    • Property inspectors

    • Fix & flip contractors / general contractors

    • Title companies

    • Real estate attorneys

    📸 Instagram: @immophants_captial

    If you’re active in the area and open to exchanging insights or exploring future collaboration, feel free to comment or message me.


    LOVE the market specific niche - by concentrating on limiting criteria you become the EXPERT in your niche ( German nationals investing in NC).  Instead of competing with 100,000 brokers/advisors all competing for the attention of “foreigners” wanting to invest “in the U.S. you have the complete attention of everyone interested in this area of your expertise.  

    Assuming you don’t currently possess world recognized designations, it will probably be worth it for you to acquire the education necessary to obtain one or more of the following designations

    CCIM 

    Chartered Surveyor

    CRE

    CCA

    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
    • Real Estate Consultant · North Carolina (Triangle) · Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 11 votes
      8mo

      @Don Konipol 

      Thank you for this post—I really appreciate your perspective.

      It aligns with my current assessment of the market, so I find it very encouraging to hear this from you, and it reinforces my opinion.

      I also appreciate your comment about recognized designations such as CCIM. I take this advice seriously and value your opinion on what is truly important in this field. This is a helpful contribution as I continue to work out my direction.

      At the same time, I want to be open: I am still in the development phase. Right now, I am focused on laying the groundwork—gaining a deep understanding of the market, ensuring the quality of the deals, building solid structures, and establishing trust—and developing things step by step.

      Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. It means a lot to me and is really motivating.

      I would be very happy if we could stay in touch and exchange ideas if necessary.

      Best regards,
      Christian

  • V.G JasonPro Member
    Investor · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8mo

    I see my competition is German nationals. Raleigh is on the cusp of getting there. I still wonder without a major sports league team if it'll ever be, but that may just be my sports fandom speaking. 

  • Pat LulewiczBusiness Member
    Realtor · Raleigh NC and Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 391 posts · 392 votes
    8mo

    Raleigh has the Carolina Hurricanes that have made the NHL playoffs for 7 straight years...?

    • V.G JasonPro Member
      Investor · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Pat Lulewicz:

      Raleigh has the Carolina Hurricanes that have made the NHL playoffs for 7 straight years...?


       Fair. I guess I mean NFL, NBA, or MLB. But yes NHL is major League so you're right.

  • Investor · Raleigh · Member since 2026 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    8mo

    Hi Christian, I’m reaching out because I work with investors in the North Carolina market. I come across solid rental, flip, and buy-and-hold opportunities regularly. Would you be open to reviewing deals in this area?

  • Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    8mo

    Hey Christian,

    I am a disposition manager at a wholesaling company that focuses on the North Carolina market.  We closed 93 deals in NC in 2025.  I'd love to connect and see if we can help each other out.

  • Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    8mo

    Just sent a connect request! Talk soon

  • Real Estate Agent · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 20 votes
    5mo

    Hey @Mike Jones, I would love to connect to see if you have any deals that I might be interested in. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.