Any community or care home operators in Sacramento?

Any community or care home operators in Sacramento?

Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2023 · 189 posts · 88 votes

Hi BP community,

I am an investor in Sacramento and an agent. I have been getting more involved into intentional co-living spaces such as care homes (sober living, senior care...etc.) and I wanted to see if there are other investors or operators on here? - Tell me what kind of home you operate and how your experience has been.  - I would love to connect and get more involved. 

1Reply
83 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlie CameronBusiness Member
    Investor · Niceville, FL · Member since 2017 · 450 posts · 366 votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Keith Mintz:

    Hi BP community,

    I am an investor in Sacramento and an agent. I have been getting more involved into intentional co-living spaces such as care homes (sober living, senior care...etc.) and I wanted to see if there are other investors or operators on here? - Tell me what kind of home you operate and how your experience has been.  - I would love to connect and get more involved. 


     Hey Keith! I would be happy to connect you with some operators in the area. 

    The RAL Room Assisted Living Mastermind
    • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2023 · 189 posts · 88 votes
      9mo
      Quote from @Charlie Cameron:
      Quote from @Keith Mintz:

      Hi BP community,

      I am an investor in Sacramento and an agent. I have been getting more involved into intentional co-living spaces such as care homes (sober living, senior care...etc.) and I wanted to see if there are other investors or operators on here? - Tell me what kind of home you operate and how your experience has been.  - I would love to connect and get more involved. 


       Hey Keith! I would be happy to connect you with some operators in the area. 


       That would be amazing, I'll message you. Thankyou

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.