• Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
SCAM Six Figure Land Flipper Kris Thomas

Kate Brown
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Dec 4 2023, 10:32

Paid $30,000 for their "Six Figure Land Flipper" 6 month course to start mid-June. The business committed to provide to me a closing of 3 land deals, membership portal with everything you need from start to finish, unlimited transactional funding available, first 8,000 mailers paid (print & postage), daily live office hours, unlimited deal reviews, weekly live deal reviews, recruited & fully trained sales team (first 90 days free), discounted sales team after 90 days, recruited & fully trained operations team ready to go, discounted operations team, professional buying & selling websites + monthly hosting, professional buying & selling logos created, trello advanced templates & training, datatree research subscription, access to private facebook group. I was told this could be done in "a few hours per week". In reality this has turned out to be more than full time, I have not closed one deal and I have been in the program 6 months. I have mailed DOUBLE their required minimum number of mailers per week. On average, I have attended double to triple the required minimum of one daily live office hour per week. I am currently in debt a total of about $75,000 and they don't tell you that you should really have funds for the cost of the program and at LEAST 9-12 months because it could be that long for a deal to be closed. I didn't find this out until I started talking to others in the program and more experienced land flippers who didn't close their first deal for 9-12 months. They need to tell people this is a full time job and create a truly "plug and play" system like they claim that only requires a few hours of work per week. They don't even use a real CRM they want us doing everything manually via excel. For $30,000 and what they claim you will get this is complete scam. They have removed me from the private fb group, blocked me from all social media, and will not allow me into the daily live office hours because I started telling people about this. I have not been refunded. They also require you to split 50/50 your first 3 deals!!!  I will continue to share this so no one else gets scammed and left in debt with no deal closings.

Loading replies...