Bigger Pockets elevator pitch

6 Replies

I have been learning so much on bigger pockets and want to help it be a tool for other local investors in Sonoma county.

I find other like minded RE people and find that I can go on and on about BP but more is not always better. I really want to find a good elevator pitch to give people about BP.

Question:
So what is your elevator pitch for BP?

@Aaron Hall  

Had this happen with a colleague a couple months back. I usually tailor it. At the time, he was looking for connections in the Ft. Lauderdale market. I don't know much about the market, but I found a good post requesting the same kind of info about Ft. Lauderdale (meeting people, realtors, etc.). I sent him a link.

Let the content do the talking, that's what it's there for. If he doesn't use it, he was never the person who was going to, anyway.

@Trevor Ewen

That's a great idea - add value. That's what BP has done for me.

Too many times I want to let them know how it's added value for me but I should be focused on how it can add value for them.

I have been blessed that I have the opportunity to write weekly for biggerpockets blog. I am a big believer in an article tells more than a quick post ever could! So I give a little intro the link to the relevant link and than an ending

How's this:

The single best real estate investing site online, featuring the largest, most bad-*** community of active investors (hundreds of thousands of members), tons of tools, amazing forums (over 1 million posts), thousands of free articles and guides, the coolest podcast out there, and those people who are active tend to build awesome businesses and do lots of deals.... oh, and did I mention BiggerPockets Rocks?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you