What is your favorite quote??

300 Replies

Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a man who will change the world .. but give me a man without a goal and I’ll give you a stock clerk

J.C. Penney

This post has been removed.

“If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough” -Mario Andretti

Learning how to push yourself to your personal limit is challenging. Constantly look for situations that make you uncomfortable, it’s this situations that force you to grow the fastest.

Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed- Richard Bird

Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.- Will Rodgers

Originally posted by @Lucas Carl :

“Read one non fiction book per week and you’ll be very wealthy” Jim Rohn

love listening to his tapes . !! one of the best

Tough times don't last but tough people do      ( think about those of us that were in the real estate business in 08 and are still in it today ) !

Harder I work luckier I get.

These are the two that I have saved:

"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." - Warren Buffet

"Sit with the winners, the conversation is different." - Unknown

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here