Sacramento / Davis CA: contractor referral needed SFR rehab

Sacramento / Davis CA: contractor referral needed SFR rehab

Aaron KaplanPro Member
Camas, WA · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 8 votes

Hello folks in the BP Davis community.

I have a SFR that was our prior residence in Davis CA that has been rented out for 8 yrs and now we plan on selling after lease runs out this June.

We need a good design build firm or contractor we can work with to run the project as we live out of state (Vancouver WA) and spruce it up with light rehab as much of the house is untouched since built in 2003.

We are definitely NOT doing crazy expensive upgrades but will do a moderate upgrade so that we can max the value add/ROI that's worthy of the good neighborhood this house sits in (Wildhorse). esp as we transition from current renters to selling to end user (eg likely family).

Does anyone have good trusted contractor or design build firm they can vouch for that does well executed remodels on time, on budget?

We dont plan on moving any walls or anything big... we do plan on tile work, countertops, lighting/fixture/hardware replacements, taking out old carpeting and replacing with LVP (vinyl plank flooring), replacement of old appliances wtih new stainless plus a moderate master bath remodel (take out old fiberglass tub/shower and make that area pop with new shower w tile and sitting tub. Interior painting as well.

basically-- decent amount of worth with ZERO structural or any wall changes etc. 

Thanks for any help in advance.

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Kalispell MT · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 2 votes
6y

Also looking for a contractor in the Plumas Lake area. Not to piggy back but same deal as original post. Light rehab nothing structural. Home hasn't been renovated in quite some time and needs flooring (LVP & carpeting) and some paint. Looking to list the house for sale very soon after work is completed. Any recommendations shoot me a message and let's talk

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 464 posts · 143 votes
    6y

    @Aaron Kaplan feel free to connect. I’m open to learning more and seeing if it’s something we can do for you.

  • Realtor · West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Hi @Aaron my name is Garrett and I am originally from Woodland. I currently work for a New Home Builder and I am also a Realtor in the area. I believe I may be of some help with your situation and will send you over a PM. Look forward to talking with you soon.

  • Contractor · Mountain House, CA · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello @Aaron Kaplan

    I'm a contractor that specializes in rental flips, fix and flips, Tenant improvement's, etc. for commercial and residential properties. We are a family owned and operated business and have been in business since 2005, licensed with the CSLB, #955814, Insured and bonded. Construction Quality Management Certified by the US Army Corp of Engineers.

    We are also Real Estate Investors and are a one stop shop.

    I'm a little ways out from Davis (1 hour and 20 minutes) which i'm sure we can work something out.

    "Modernizing places where people live, work and learn". 

    If anything, i'm at least looking forward to connecting.

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Aaron Kaplan If You Are Still Looking For A Contrator I've been in The Construction field For The last 10 years I can help you out.

  • Investor · Kalispell MT · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Also looking for a contractor in the Plumas Lake area. Not to piggy back but same deal as original post. Light rehab nothing structural. Home hasn't been renovated in quite some time and needs flooring (LVP & carpeting) and some paint. Looking to list the house for sale very soon after work is completed. Any recommendations shoot me a message and let's talk

  • Developer · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 464 posts · 143 votes
    6y

    @Chad Oustalet I can help. :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.