Investor New to St. Louis Area

Investor New to St. Louis Area

Real Estate Agent · South Florida · Member since 2022 · 24 posts · 9 votes

Hello Everyone,

I'm a rookie investor new to the St. Louis area looking for my next flip! Currently, I have one rental property in Miami, FL with two units total. I am open to meeting investor-friendly professionals such as local Realtors, Contractors, or Wholesalers to help me find my next project! Looking forward to connecting :) Thanks! 

1Reply
21 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alex BekezaBusiness Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Samantha Otero I live in California but I have 13 units in South City STL at the moment.  I'd be happy to share contacts anytime. (my general contractor is a real gem).  I also have some very competitive fix and flip financing options there too and I obviously love working on deals in the same market I invest in.  Feel free to reach out anytime.  

  • Real Estate Agent · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 74 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    @Samantha Otero @Alex Bekeza @Eric V Laesch I currently live, work, and invest in St. Louis myself. I’m a Realtor but also have property management and construction management backgrounds. I live in the Soulard neighborhood not far from downtown. Id love to connect and serve as a resource if you have any additional questions regarding the market, neighborhoods, or professional referrals!

  • Real Estate Agent · South Florida · Member since 2022 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Alex Bekeza:

    @Samantha Otero I live in California but I have 13 units in South City STL at the moment.  I'd be happy to share contacts anytime. (my general contractor is a real gem).  I also have some very competitive fix and flip financing options there too and I obviously love working on deals in the same market I invest in.  Feel free to reach out anytime.  


     Hi Alex, nice to meet you! Just sent you a private message. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

  • Real Estate Agent · South Florida · Member since 2022 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Matt Guignon:

    @Samantha Otero @Alex Bekeza @Eric V Laesch I currently live, work, and invest in St. Louis myself. I’m a Realtor but also have property management and construction management backgrounds. I live in the Soulard neighborhood not far from downtown. Id love to connect and serve as a resource if you have any additional questions regarding the market, neighborhoods, or professional referrals!

    Hi Matt, thank you for your response. I would love to get connected. I will be seeing you a private message now so we can start chatting! 
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2023 · 37 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Hey Samantha! Welcome to Missouri! I live in Kansas City, but I have some connects in St.Louis. Message me and I can help you find someone who sells investment properties!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.