Completed my first Rehab!

Completed my first Rehab!

Joe StaffordPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 77 posts · 38 votes

I have been reading on these forums for a while now and I finally am going to begin posting!

I completed my first rehab this month!

This has been something I have been wanting to do and I decided I just had to do it! Under contract in one day!! 2nd property already under contract, I will keep you updated!

Questions!? Feel free to ask!

After

The blue was already there!!!

After

After

Before

Before

Before

3Reply
52 views

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 349 posts · 45 votes
    12y

    Awesome job, thanks for posting. Rehab looks great, hope your next is even better!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    @Joe Stafford - Fantastic! Congrats on this outstanding deal.

  • Real Estate Broker · Triangle Area, NC · Member since 2012 · 587 posts · 214 votes
    12y

    @Joe Stafford Job well done. If the numbers on your second one come anywhere close to these ones then woohoo! Looks like 2014 is gonna be a good year!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 195 posts · 138 votes
    12y

    Fantastic job. Great numbers, sweet first flip for sure!

  • Real Estate Agent · Winter haven, FL · Member since 2011 · 572 posts · 336 votes
    12y

    @Joe Stafford first Congrats on the deal and second maybee you should not see this as luck maybe you have discovered a new niche for your self. Just a thought.

  • Joe StaffordPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 77 posts · 38 votes
    12y

    Thanks everyone! Motivation to keep it goi

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2012 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    12y
    Joe Stafford Wow! Incredible profit for your first flip. Whatever you did...bottle that up and drink it next time you do a flip. Congrats.
  • Real Estate Investor · El Paso/Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    Thank you for sharing @Joe Stafford!

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 113 votes
    12y

    Well done, @Joe Stafford !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.