Seeking Experienced Florida Real Estate Agent for Fix-and-Flip Projects 2025

Seeking Experienced Florida Real Estate Agent for Fix-and-Flip Projects 2025

Property Manager · Cayman Islands · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello Everyone,

I am currently in the market for a knowledgeable and proactive real estate agent in Florida to assist with sourcing high-potential Fix-and-Flip opportunities. My primary goal is to identify properties in high-demand neighborhoods, with a focus on value-add potential. In addition to property sourcing, I require an agent who can negotiate effectively on my behalf, ensuring I secure the best possible deals.

If you have experience in identifying distressed properties or working with real estate investors in Florida, I would love to connect. Please feel free to reach out to discuss how we can collaborate to achieve successful outcomes.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0Reply
45 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 348 posts · 190 votes
    1y

    Hi Raymond! Florida native here! 

    Im not a realtor, but i do know of many investor friendly agents here. I will gladly send over their contact info!

  • Attorney · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    @Frank Mongiello is a great choice for a real estate agent who works with real estate investors in South Florida and Central Florida

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa Florida · Member since 2013 · 630 posts · 303 votes
    1y

    Hello!  I am in the Tampa area. I would be happy to help!!!  I have been doing this for 13 years and I specialize in it. 

  • Member since 2024 · 63 posts · 38 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jordan Lulich:

    @Frank Mongiello is a great choice for a real estate agent who works with real estate investors in South Florida and Central Florida

    I’m also in South Florid and interested in fix/flip properties.  
  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 684 votes
    1y

    Hi Raymond,

    I’ve been working with investors on Fix-and-Flip projects in Florida for over 20 years, and I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned. Identifying value-add opportunities in strong neighborhoods and negotiating deals that make sense is something I’ve done a lot, so I understand what it takes to make these projects successful.

    If you’d like, we can connect and talk through some strategies or areas to focus on—I’m here to help however I can. Let me know if that sounds good!

    Best,
    Jorge

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.