Hey everyone! I’m starting my house flipping journey this year in Houston, TX and looking for investor-friendly contractors, realtors, and lenders. Any local market insight is appreciated.
Also open to Houston real estate meetups. Comment or message—thanks!
Lender · Grasonville, MD · Member since 2025 · 70 posts · 16 votes
8mo
Hey Mustafa, I am a investor friendly lender for Texas. My recommendation is to join REI groups around your area. Here are a few to start:
📌 Active Real Estate Investor Groups
Space City REI Meetup
A regular monthly gathering for real estate investors in Houston with discussions on market trends, deal-making tips, and networking.
REI on Tap | Houston (Meetup)
A casual real estate investor networking group for discussing wholesale, investment strategies, and connecting with other investors.
Houston REI Ugo Meetup Group
A smaller REI real estate meetup focused on weekly and monthly meetings for investors to network and learn.
Hey everyone! I’m starting my house flipping journey this year in Houston, TX and looking for investor-friendly contractors, realtors, and lenders. Any local market insight is appreciated.
Also open to Houston real estate meetups. Comment or message—thanks!
I have a great HML with awesome terms if you want one. 10% and 11% rates depending on experience
Contractor · Katy, TX · Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 5 votes
7mo
Welcome to the Houston market, @Mustafa Alwalwal. It’s a strong market if you stay disciplined on numbers and execution.
I work with investors on the renovation side, primarily rental rehabs and turnovers and we handle detailed scopes of work, labor and material breakdowns, and full project execution. We currently focus on Katy, Richmond, and Cypress.
If you need a reliable team to take a project from post-purchase to rent or resale-ready, feel free to reach out. Happy to connect and compare notes.