Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 10 votes
11y
Wow nice work!
I really hope you sell it soon. Please share the numbers.. That's the next thing I'm going into but I need some information and how you went about it. Please and thank you.
Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 10 votes
11y
Wow nice work!
I really hope you sell it soon. Please share the numbers.. That's the next thing I'm going into but I need some information and how you went about it. Please and thank you.
Looks like you did an incredible job!! Especially for your first flip, that's very impressive. I would also like to hear the numbers if you don't mind sharing! Best wishes on your upcoming ventures!
Investor · Murphy, TX · Member since 2011 · 189 posts · 86 votes
11y
Congrats Vonetta, your house looks great. Hope it sells quick! Are those wood floors refinished or new? Either way they look great. Nice job on the exterior, too.
Investor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2012 · 247 posts · 63 votes
11y
Thanks, everyone! In terms of the numbers, I purchased at 120k, about 75k in rehab, ARV about 255k.
As far as the timeframe, it went about a month or so over the original 3-month timeframe mostly due to weather delays for the kitchen addition (needed because of the original REALLY funky layout), lol. Just certain things I learned from & I'll be tweaking to ensure the next flip runs smoother & more quickly.