What are your favorite color combos on a flip?

What are your favorite color combos on a flip?

Investor · Cocoa Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 59 votes
I typically use Behr Coliseum Marble (PPU8-16) and a bright white trim on the interior and I'm looking for suggestions on exteriors. Not sure if the exterior and interiors need to be matched, but figured I'd post what I use inside. On lower end flips, I just ask my painter to mix whatever he's got to make an earth tone; whatever is cheap, but good enough. With a couple houses coming up, I wanted to put a little thought into it. I know it can be very dependent on the neighborhood and location, but curious if any of you have go-to's that you use. I'm looking at a color by Sherwin Williams called Backdrop (SW 7025) with Extra White trim (7006) with accents if Black Fox (SW 7020) and a hue of a blue grey for the door. I saw it on a house my sister did, so I know how it looks "live." Any thoughts on the color combo? Any thoughts on your standard choices?
0Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 741 posts · 424 votes
    10y

    @Luke Grogan  Residential units: Shadow Box, Glidden with white baseboards and woodwork; available at Home Depot.  Commercial office:  Wise Owl, Kelly Moore

  • Landlord · lees summit, MO · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Luke, I'm a big Sherwin Williams fan, have used it for years.  I love 7019 gauntlet gray, 6258 tricorn black and bright white combo.  I am a rehabber/flipper/landlord in KC and also run a national Co-op for real estate investors called Community Buying Group.  Happy to help you if I can.  Thanks

  • Investor · Cocoa Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 59 votes
    10y
    Ben Rao Awesome, great suggestion. Looks like a great combo. I appreciate your thoughts and offer to chat. I will give you a call.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.