Before and after pics of flip I just finished!

Before and after pics of flip I just finished!

Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes

Kitchen before and after. Dont know why after pics keep coming up sideways.

Bathroom before and after

4Reply
13 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    Nice! Thanks for sharing!

  • Investor · Monroe, WI · Member since 2015 · 691 posts · 610 votes
    9y

    May I ask what color you used in the bathroom and also what flooring you used? Looks great and I'd like to do something similar. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2016 · 593 posts · 382 votes
    9y

    @Keith Jourdan Nicely done! That flooring is great. Looks like you matched the kitchen and bath. 

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Samantha Klein:

    May I ask what color you used in the bathroom and also what flooring you used? Looks great and I'd like to do something similar. 

    bathroom is "moth Grey" made by Behr. The flooring was from home depot. It is a porcelain.

  • Julie MarquezPro Member
    Investor · Skagit County, WA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 807 votes
    9y

    Looks good! I hope the numbers were good too!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.