Metro Detroit Flip. BEFORE and AFTER PICS!!

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Canton, MI · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 32 votes
9y

wow, looks great! Can you provide the details?

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    How did you make out on the deal?

  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    one thing i dont like is that you kept the old shower valve... put a new one on the next one, plz..

    otherwise, kick butt!

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Brian Garrett:

    How did you make out on the deal?

    Just listed it yesterday morning. Had 12 showings so far ....we will see  

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    9y

    Looks great keep up the good work... !!!!

  • Investor · Brighton, MI · Member since 2014 · 85 posts · 20 votes
    9y
    Looks good, Keith! Where at within Westland?
  • Investor · Canton, MI · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    wow, looks great! Can you provide the details?

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Keith Jourdan:
    Originally posted by @Brian Garrett:

    How did you make out on the deal?

    Just listed it yesterday morning. Had 12 showings so far ....we will see  

     Can you share numbers on the deal itself?

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Joe Fornasiero:

    Looks good, Keith! Where at within Westland?

     North side. Livonia school district.

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 187 posts · 108 votes
    9y

    Sweet cream on an ice cream sammich! That looks amazing! Great job!!!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 366 posts · 283 votes
    9y
    Keith Jourdan NICE!!! Congrats and best of luck getting it sold. I recently wrapped a buy and hold in Westland and I really like that burb...would love to see more details on this deal if you feel like sharing.
  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    @Keith Jourdan  Very Nice!! great turn over and sounds like it's going to be success from if you have had 12 showings already!  Great Job!

  • Professional · Canton, MI · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    @Keith Jourdan - looks great. I hope it sells high and fast! Feels a lot brighter with the change from lots of brown to lots of white.

    As an aside, what is a good number of showings to have in the first two or three days after listing for this area? I had similar numbers of showings and was unsure if it was high, low, or in the middle. I only have my license for personal buying/selling and I don't do much outside of that to give me the context for assessing showing volume.

  • Investor · Bowie, MD · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Keith Jourdan nice work.  I'll be interested in knowing how much you paid for it.  I've heard there are great deals in Detroit.

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Keith Jourdan - looks great. I hope it sells high and fast! Feels a lot brighter with the change from lots of brown to lots of white.

    As an aside, what is a good number of showings to have in the first two or three days after listing for this area? I had similar numbers of showings and was unsure if it was high, low, or in the middle. I only have my license for personal buying/selling and I don't do much outside of that to give me the context for assessing showing volume.

    Showings have been increasing due to low inventory, less homes for buyers to look at. I would say if you get 10 showings in first week that is good. # of showings really don't matter though, offers are what counts.  

  • Investor · West Bloomfield, MI · Member since 2009 · 358 posts · 306 votes
    9y

    Looks great Keith. I noticed you had the bathroom tile refinished. I've had tubs done before but haven't done a 50's/60's bathroom with the wall tile. How has your experience with it been?

  • Real Estate Agent · Livonia, MI · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Nice.  I actually walked through this house.  Not a bad job

  • Canton, MI · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Well done! I'd love to hear some of the details when you can share.

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Tom A.:

    Looks great Keith. I noticed you had the bathroom tile refinished. I've had tubs done before but haven't done a 50's/60's bathroom with the wall tile. How has your experience with it been?

    I have a guy who glazes tile. Does a great job. Less expensive and time effective to just glaze old tiles in bathrooms. I almost always do a new modern tile floor though. 

  • Investor · Jasper GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Great job.

    What did it cost to glaze the bathroom tiles?

  • Property Manager · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 305 posts · 362 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Bob B.:

    Great job.

    What did it cost to glaze the bathroom tiles?

    About $600 

  • New Boston, MI · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    looks great anymore details?

  • Dan MackinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 512 votes
    9y

    Nicely done. I was about to complain about that odd cabinet placement in the kitchen, then noticed the staircase.

  • Wholesaler · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 40 votes
    9y

    Looks great, Keep it Up.

  • Investor · Brighton, MI · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Very solid work @Keith Jourdan. How did your numbers end up?

  • Realtor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    @Remus Phillips and @Keith Jourdan,  I know nothing about Detroit, other than rumors from groups around here. A lot of naysayers because of laws making sales (or good deals)  difficult for non-residents...? What are your thoughts on that?   Any truth to that?  Any insight on vacant lot purchases there? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.