Looking for wholesalers in Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Cleveland

Looking for wholesalers in Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Cleveland

Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 20 votes

Being based in Toronto, an investor colleague and I are looking to branch out into the US midwest with an initial focus on flipping and possible adding buy and holds later on. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for reputable wholesalers and project managers in places such as Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Cleveland and others.

We are looking to finance the flips completely by ourselves (purchase, holding and reno costs) so we won't need any US hard money lenders as we have heard that it is very difficult for Canadian investors to get good financing for flips and buy and holds. As a result we are looking for markets that have a reasonably low cost of entry but a potential for decent margins on flips. 

Thank you in advance for any input or suggestions.

0
Topic locked
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Texas and Tennessee primarily. Other states occasionally. · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 27 votes
9y

Hi Susanne,

I have been an active wholesaler in Cincinnati for several years. Cincinnati will definitely meet your price requirements. I will send you a colleague connection request with a detailed message. 

3
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 117 votes
    9y

    Glad to see some international interest in the Midwest. There are some great opportunities here, especially in my home market of Cleveland. I will shoot you a PM

    1
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Texas and Tennessee primarily. Other states occasionally. · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    Hi Susanne,

    I have been an active wholesaler in Cincinnati for several years. Cincinnati will definitely meet your price requirements. I will send you a colleague connection request with a detailed message. 

    3
    Topic locked
  • Amie LieurancePro Member
    Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 880 posts · 102 votes
    9y

    Hi Suzanne,

    I work for a great wholesaler in Indianapolis. I will send you a private message and connect to hear more about your investment needs.

    2
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    Hi @AmieLieurance, I'd love to connect with you. Thanks Loretta
    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    Thank you all for your replies. We are interested in a number of Midwest markets and are looking for flips at lower price points that will provide a profit margin of about $30k and up. We are interested in Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Cleveland and any other cities in the Midwest that offer good potential for flips. I am just at the beginning of building a power team and interested in talking to wholesalers and project managers as well as investors who have been active in this region. Thank you @Ian Kurela, @Chuck Stagliano, @Amie Lieurance, and @Loretta Chang, for your comments and PMs. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2012 · 506 posts · 331 votes
    9y

    Suzanne, what do you mean by "lower price points?"  Low price in Toronto is different than low price in Cincinnati!  There's a lot of outside money flowing into the midwest and margins are getting driven down as a result.  

    0
    Topic locked