Does Zillow "Zuck"? Is Truilla Trustworthy?

Does Zillow "Zuck"? Is Truilla Trustworthy?

Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 263 posts · 147 votes

So, I was evaluating some out of State leads that came accross my desk over the weekend and plugged the addresses into Zillow and Truila. I have this "love/hate" relationship with these sites - I love that I can get recent solds/comps but in someways as the "Zestimates" take no consideration of condition, etc I almost don't trust anything I read...

Do any of you have the same relationship with these sites - how do you use them, what works, what doesn't - do you have a favorite site/AVM? Just interested.

TTFN,

Greg

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark UpdegraffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 690 votes
    16y

    They are good ballparkers, they are also good for seeing comps quickly and visually. Last sold price is also nice. It is just nice having all this info in one spot rather than searching various sites for this and that. I like them and use them, but don't use the "zestimate" or at least I'll adjust it based on experience.

    Cheers!
    Mark

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.