Where to buy seriously discounted flip materials in Phoenix?

Where to buy seriously discounted flip materials in Phoenix?

Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 114 posts · 42 votes

Hello! I have a D (at best!) rental in Phoenix and my outgoing tenant trashed the place. I need new cabinets, paint, etc...is there a place in the Phoenix metro area that is best for buying used/dinged up or random pieces?

Ty in advance!

1Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · PInellas County Largo, FL · Member since 2016 · 902 posts · 810 votes
7y

Habitat for Humanity Re-Store?  I've heard great things.

Check for your Opendoor flips in your area.  I hear that the project manager and crew get first dibs on the outgoing cabinets and stuff.   Maybe other flippers, too.  High-end flippers will get rid of outdated stuff that is perfectly serviceable. . .

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · PInellas County Largo, FL · Member since 2016 · 902 posts · 810 votes
    7y

    Habitat for Humanity Re-Store?  I've heard great things.

    Check for your Opendoor flips in your area.  I hear that the project manager and crew get first dibs on the outgoing cabinets and stuff.   Maybe other flippers, too.  High-end flippers will get rid of outdated stuff that is perfectly serviceable. . .

  • Realtor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2017 · 541 posts · 442 votes
    7y

    Builderz warehouse is good, desert liquidators, sale sumo, stardust 

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 114 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    @Dan Maciejewski. Thank you! We went today and found quite a few of the necessities - it’s only 4 miles from the rental!

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 114 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    @Dustin P. Thank you so much! These are on the list for tomorrow. I so appreciate it!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    Building Materials Outlet, Doors and More, Stardust, Sale Sumo, JJ Liquidators, Lumber Liquidators

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.