Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
What would you do if you already had 100+ lower skilled workers

Paul Brown
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted Apr 12 2021, 08:15

I know this is a strange post but I am looking for advice/guidance. I own a moving company in the Chicago area and have ~100 employees (full+part time). We are very seasonal and even during a month busy only at certain times (ie: beginning / end of month when leases/closings tend to happen. My guys are very hard working and always looking for extra hours and I am looking for ways to give them hours to lower turnover.

I own a couple of rental properties and am looking to further expand in real estate. What synergy between the two entities could I have?

So if you already had 100+ physically hard working guys what segment of real estate would there be a good opportunity? I have thought of utilizing them for marketing of distressed properties (driving for dollars), interior demo work for other rehabbers, also the interesting concept of "pre-habbing" that I have read on BP (J Scott & Glenn Schworm), etc. Again, I know this is a strange question but I’m looking for direction from some experienced real estate people on possible opportunities.

Loading replies...