How many tax lien buyers are there here?

How many tax lien buyers are there here?

Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes

If you buy tax liens, list the state and how many years you have been buying.  Would be nice to see how many people we have here and how long / which state(s) they have been buying from. I'll start:

Louisiana (14 years)

Colorado (just started)

Arizona (just started)

1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Ned CareyPro Member
Moderator
Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
4y

Maryland 15+ years

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    4y

    Maryland 15+ years

  • Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Tax Deeds in Texas for 20 plus years.  Arnie Abramson, Texas Tax Sales

  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Alabama, 2 yrs

  • Contractor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 90 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    I've been buying Florida Tax liens since 2016. I bought a few Arizona tax liens in 2017, but they redeemed in 2019, and thus far I haven't bought any more. I've mostly been buying tax deeds in Illinois since 2018. I still buy Florida liens. But I'm trying to expand my deed buying beyond Illinois.

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    4y

    South Carolina 12 plus years.

  • Real Estate Agent · Santa Rosa Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 112 posts · 116 votes
    4y

    This is something that I have been interest in for the last couple years, just haven't done it yet. Would love to learn more from experienced people.

  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michael Weigum:

    This is something that I have been interest in for the last couple years, just haven't done it yet. Would love to learn more from experienced people.


    You are in a good state if you have a good bit of money to invest.  John who posted right above you has a lot of experience in South Carolina and is very helpful with any questions you have.
  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ned Carey:

    Maryland 15+ years


    Ned, are there any good sources, website, blog post on here, etc.  When I can get a good overview of how Maryland works? Also are the tax sales different in Baltomore city different than the rest of the counties or is it different county by county ?
  • Professional · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    I've been investing in Florida tax liens for three years.  I've been taking it incrementally, so I have plenty more experience to gain and strategies to implement.

  • New to Real Estate · San Bernardino California · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Michael Weigum:

    This is something that I have been interest in for the last couple years, just haven't done it yet. Would love to learn more from experienced people.


     I agree I read up a little on the topic but never really dove into it. I would also love to learn from experienced people as wel! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.