Who's Heading to Diversified Mortgage Expo 2023?

Who's Heading to Diversified Mortgage Expo 2023?

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 110 posts · 90 votes

I am excited to head to Nashville for the Diversified Mortgage Expo and I wanted to see who is going to be in attendance. If you're heading there please let me know so we get a chance to chat. 

0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay ReddingPro Member
    Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2010 · 90 posts · 81 votes
    3y

    I'll be there!

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    Not sure yet, but I do, I will see you there :)

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Brett Burky

    Unfortunately I won’t be there- I know you will lose some sleep over not seeing me but we can always FaceTime

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I look forward to making new friends and catching up with old friends and learn from great speakers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.