Who is in the Note Selling Business in Washington state

Who is in the Note Selling Business in Washington state

Wholesaler · Puyallup, WA · Member since 2015 · 171 posts · 82 votes

Looking to connect and learn from people in Washington State who buy and sell RE notes. Reach out to me as I want to learn more about this business.

Thanks,

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Amherst, VA · Member since 2015 · 386 posts · 400 votes
10y

My buddy @Bob Malecki is the Washington note investor representative here on BP. As far as I know they have a group there and hold regular meetings.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Amherst, VA · Member since 2015 · 386 posts · 400 votes
    10y

    My buddy @Bob Malecki is the Washington note investor representative here on BP. As far as I know they have a group there and hold regular meetings.

  • Investor · Kingston, WA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi Larry, we have a Meetup group that meets on the first Saturday of the month in Seattle and I conduct a monthly webinar, which is actually tomorrow evening at 6. Feel free to enroll as a member at http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Distressed-Note-Investors-Creating-Wealth-With-Debt/

    Feel free to connect with me as well, I am a full time NPL investor. 

    Bob Malecki

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    Hi Bob Malecki ... I see this is a pretty old post, but I am curious if you are still doing these meet ups you mentioned. If yes, I'd love the info on those. Thanks! -Zack-
  • Investor · Kingston, WA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi Zack, yes we are, did you browse to the link above?

    Bob

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    I did Bob Malecki ... Thanks. Noticed that was in there right after. Once my business ramps up and settles in for the season I plan to make it to a few. Thanks for following up!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.