Houston Real Estate Meetup

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by @Eric Thomson:

@Cody L. You can’t go inside the loop after dark. Nobody’s looking to get stabbed over a meetup. 

 That's funny, some of the most expensive sought after properties are inside the loop.  Specifically a few submarkets (midtown/montrose/heights).  Giant new class A being built all over the place.  Something tells me if people were being stabbed left and right that wouldn't be the case.

But I'd rather be stabbed inside the loop then live in Conroe where I'd likely stab myself

See this reply in the discussion

75 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dulce DavisPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 63 posts · 17 votes
    3y

    Arw there any meetups on the Southeast side? I'm in Pasadena/LaPorte area.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nicholas Davaul:
    Quote from @Matthew Rolf:

    @Nicholas Davaul I'd be interested in joining also.  I'm right over by LaCenterra and could make anything in Katy work.


     Sounds like a plan!  

     Hello @Nicholas Davaul I would be down to meet up Nov. 2 in Katy, I work right my the in-and-out so 6:30 will work for me too. I am a new investor looking to network and gain any real estate knowledge.

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2022 · 63 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    Sounds Good to me.  One option that was provided was to meet at the Panera Bread over by katy Mills Mall, but I will look for a eating place that might have a separate room that we can  use.


  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2022 · 63 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    If anyone is up for it...  Let's meet this Wednesday (Nov. 2th).   Plan from 630-8(ish).   Let's meet at Panera Bread - 25546 Kingslands Blvd, Katy, TX.    
    This first meeting is going to be pretty informal with the emphasis on networking and sharing some stories.

    The typical "go around the room" introduction set of questions:

    1. What our W2 job is.
    2. Our Background/reason that got us into Real Estate Investing
    2. Our Niche we currently (or would like to) focus on
    3. What you're wanting to get out of the group (sharing of contacts, educational tidbits, stories, pitfalls, and strategies)
    4. Anything that you would need help with (networking, contacts, $$, etc...)
    5. Any skillset that you have that can be helpful to the group? (Realtor, Contractor, Hard Money Lender, etc...)

    If you can make it... GREAT! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2022 · 63 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    If we need to move it more to the I-10 & 99 Area, there is a place that has a separate room and TV (for presentations) at Mia's Table (behind Lupe Tortilla).   We can try that for our second meeting.

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2022 · 63 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    I just arrived at Panera Bread.  I'll be wearing a red shirt

  • Developer · Houston TX · Member since 2018 · 423 posts · 400 votes
    3y

    @Nicholas Davaul

    Haven't been on this site in a while but if you guys are going to do another meetup in Katy please let me know as I am interested. 

    Cheers

    Luciano 

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2022 · 63 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    @Luciano A., I know there are a few of us in Katy that want to start a meet-up.   I tried last week, but I was the only one that showed up.  Probably due to last minute announcement and planning of location and time.    

    I'm going to try again in the first week of December.  

  • Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2013 · 660 posts · 459 votes
    3y

    I am not sure how come BP moderator left this post hanging for this while since they are very particular about removing post talking about meetups in the general forum. 

    Anyway, I am trying to bring back Holiday BP Investors meetup this year after COVID at Karbach. Let me know who all interested.

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2022 · 63 posts · 31 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Vijaianand Thirunageswaram:

    I am not sure how come BP moderator left this post hanging for this while since they are very particular about removing post talking about meetups in the general forum. 

    Anyway, I am trying to bring back Holiday BP Investors meetup this year after COVID at Karbach. Let me know who all interested.


     I'm in 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Anyone in Houston 11/12 and want to talk real estate? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Vijaianand Thirunageswaram:

    I am not sure how come BP moderator left this post hanging for this while since they are very particular about removing post talking about meetups in the general forum. 

    Anyway, I am trying to bring back Holiday BP Investors meetup this year after COVID at Karbach. Let me know who all interested.


     That will be great! Please let us know when. Thanks

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    @Ronnie Howard there is a pearland pints and properties Facebook. I went for the first time last week and it was really informative. I live in pearland and they usually meet up at bakfish.

  • Turner WrightPro Member
    Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 87 posts · 38 votes
    3y

    @Luis Chug I’d be interested! But, I suggest you make a new post so more people will see it.

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Anyone in Sugar Land, Richmond area?

  • The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Lola Aboyeji:

    I'm looking for real estate meetups/ networking events in Southwest Houston TX. Could you please post a link below, if you know of any? 


     I am new here on Pro membership. Looking to meet with other investors in the area. I am in The Woodlands/Conroe area. Any meetups out there coming up?

  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2022 · 63 posts · 31 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Nathan Krehbiel:

     I'd contact Kel Balase.    He's starting one in the Tomball area.

  • The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Thank you for that information @Nicholas Davaul

  • Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I would love to join as well.

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hello y'all!

    Similar boat here. Would like to build connections and learn more from real estate investors. If anyone is in the Houston Area or close to Pearland, I would love to hear more information on upcoming meetups for 2023.

  • Dulce DavisPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 63 posts · 17 votes
    3y

    I'm in Pasadena, LaPorte area. I've been hoping for a group on South side. Traffic is too crazy to drive to the meetups that are too far anyway

  • Developer · Houston · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    interested anywhere:

    inside 610 Loop (Kirby Ice House on Eastside Dr. https://www.tripadvisor.com/At...)

    Galleria (Rustic in Uptown  https://therustic.com/houston-...) 

    City Centre area (I-10/ Beltway 8 West   Kirby Ice House on  Gessner https://kirbyicehouse.com/memo...,  

  • Lauren CutchenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2019 · 188 posts · 79 votes
    3y

    The one in the Conroe area is every 3rd Thursday of the month. Here's the link: 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    3y

    At the top of the page on this website, hover over "NETWORK" and click on meetups. There are meetups in Houston/Katy. But if you can't find one near you, start one! You can easily post a meetup there. It's a better way to organize one than just on a thread like this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.