has anyone looked into this? It claims to be a college on how to become a real estate investor from the best arpund. There are diferent courses the offer finacial aid and give you access to online classes or you can go to the school I believe in Wisconsin has anyone tried it?
Doug - You have 4 posts on BP, all of which are regarding this company and 3 of which are just cut-and-paste of the exact text above. While that doesn't necessarily detract from your experience or opinions, it does call into question your relationship with the company (and your motives for posting here).
Is there a reason you've chosen to participate in the discussions about this company over the past year, but no other discussions here on BP?
Not sure whether that would happen but it is a suggestion worth consideration ...
This is actually a great suggestion by Steve. I would bet money that if Steve, Jay, Bill or any of a handful of other folks here were to recommend Renatus (or any program for that matter), BP members would flock to it.
That's because BP folks have seen the value that people like Steve, Jay and Bill provide to the community. They've proven their expertise, experience and their desire to help other members here. And because of that, they've built trust with the community.
If you stick around, contribute, prove your expertise and your commitment to helping others here succeed, you'll probably find that you will build enough trust that people will come to you and ask you where you gained all your knowledge.
By the way, Jason, from your profile...
Keep on doing what we've been doing...
That means you'll keep on getting what you're getting.
If you're comfortable where you are, that's probably fine!
If, however, you change what you're doing you can change your results.
(Thanks, Tony Robbins! Actually, the old quote, "Doing the same things over and over and expecting the results to change is the definition of insanity" is usually attributed to Prof. Albert Einstein. So, I call it, "The Einstein Principle".)
Nice way to put the thread to bed.... !! Along with Steve's gentle manner!
wishing you the best, I was just in Chicago last week and have made some pretty significant investments there this year... Actually there is so much going on in Chicago I could probably move my entire operation there and focus on one city other than the 10 or so I do now !!
Lots of great people on this site,,, And as others have stated when you see a question come up and it does not have to be totally directed to getting rich in RE and you have expertise then maybe lend a helping hand. I am talking about folks asking about little things that mean a lot to them but we would know right of the top....
And remember this is a free site at least for the majority... This is my one year anniversary of being on the site I am kind of a nut 3612 posts over 2000 votes ( so some people like what I say) and not one post was a welcome post I leave those to others... But again its an incredible site really,, I wish I had found it years and years ago.
lastly Tony Robbins has a home next to one of my business partners in La Quinta he is a wild man !!!
By the way, Jason, from your profile...
Keep on doing what we've been doing...
That means you'll keep on getting what you're getting.
If you're comfortable where you are, that's probably fine!
If, however, you change what you're doing you can change your results.
Yup, I know exactly what I wrote (I choose my words very deliberately)...
And if I keep on getting what I've been getting, it will be more than I deserve. No complaints... :-)
I checked out the Renatus site this evening and perused this thread a bit. There are definitely some strongly-held beliefs by new posters who seem to have a self-serving reason for posting. Here are my general observations:
Nouveau Riche was run by Jim Piccolo who admits to a felony in this article:
Curtis DeYoung from American Pension Services is also being charged with fraud and was the company originally associated with Nouveau Riche. You can read more about this here:
SEC hits American Pension Services and its founder with fraud charges
Many other folks affiliated with Nouveau Riche appear to have legal trouble as well.
I do think there are many quality instructors with this company, but it is hard to sort through them to know who is legitimate and who is a felon. My suspicion is that Renatus may suffer from many of the same problems Nouveau Riche did no matter what they have done to try to improve things. This type of industry just attracts unsavory folks.
In general most of the people that attend this type of training don't have the mental fortitude, drive, or resources to execute on the training they're provided. As J mentioned earlier in this thread what is generally taught are strategies for limping into deals with very little cash because the average attendee doesn't have the money to capitalize deals correctly. I have said this many times on BP and I will state it again here that I think people would be far better-served by finding a local mentor and/or learning to raise capital on their own.
Not sure whether that would happen but it is a suggestion worth consideration ...
This is actually a great suggestion by Steve. I would bet money that if Steve, Jay, Bill or any of a handful of other folks here were to recommend Renatus (or any program for that matter), BP members would flock to it.
That's because BP folks have seen the value that people like Steve, Jay and Bill provide to the community. They've proven their expertise, experience and their desire to help other members here. And because of that, they've built trust with the community.
If you stick around, contribute, prove your expertise and your commitment to helping others here succeed, you'll probably find that you will build enough trust that people will come to you and ask you where you gained all your knowledge.
Again, if you have any suggestions as to how best to demonstrate the value of Renatus's education, by all means - do suggest. Positive suggestions, please - we've done enough beating of the "challenges" dead-horse.
To augment what's in my profile, I will add these:
In my W2 position, I'm one of only about 100 or so people in the U.S. who can do what I do.
While I've not done a lot of transactions, I do have 30 years of experience in real estate.
I started singing and reading in church in the 5th grade - that means I have 50 years experience in public speaking. The biggest crowd I've ever addressed was over 7000 people at a Robert Allen event in the early 90's.
I have looked at the list of posts here on BP for both Doug Leedy and @David Dachtera, and it seems the vast majority of what they have posted is specifically things to endorse / defend Renatus. The value speaks for itself in Doug's words - they seem more interested in debating and arguing in favor of Renatus than actually demonstrating the value of the Renatus real estate education. Now they could do a better job demonstrating their real estate education's value by posting much more here on BP to help those novices who ask for assistance. That would actually demonstrate that they have learned something from that education.
Not sure whether that would happen but it is a suggestion worth consideration ...
I left a post with how to contact me. What else would you suggest?
What, in your opinion, would be a better way to "demonstrate the value of the Renatus real estate education"? Why would that not be better served by the individual making the inquiry getting first-hand experience with the presentation?
Your reply here shows that "you don't get if" - not trying to be condescending at all. What you suggest - a presentation - might be taken by others to be just marketing or propaganda. But if you were to do as
@J Scott just posted, to contribute to the BP community in a worthwhile way so that other members recognize you as an authority on some subject and someone with integrity - then others might actually see that as a demonstration of the value of your education. Hopefully that makes sense; it's the message I was alluding go with that earlier post.
Again, if you have any suggestions as to how best to demonstrate the value of Renatus's education, by all means - do suggest. Positive suggestions, please - we've done enough beating of the "challenges" dead-horse.
Steve beat me to it...you're not "getting it" yet...
I know you don't respect my business knowledge, so let's just pretend that I'm quoting someone else who you do respect:
Not sure whether that would happen but it is a suggestion worth consideration ...
This is actually a great suggestion by Steve. I would bet money that if Steve, Jay, Bill or any of a handful of other folks here were to recommend Renatus (or any program for that matter), BP members would flock to it.
That's because BP folks have seen the value that people like Steve, Jay and Bill provide to the community. They've proven their expertise, experience and their desire to help other members here. And because of that, they've built trust with the community.
If you stick around, contribute, prove your expertise and your commitment to helping others here succeed, you'll probably find that you will build enough trust that people will come to you and ask you where you gained all your knowledge.
J, lets not keep bumping this thread, which just creates publicity for a spamming (and based on people's opinions, likely scamming) "company". Even though I just bumped it myself.
If Doug actually had a single post on here where he interacted with the BP community, or tried to help someone, that would actually add to credibility. So far, every single post has been about this Renatus. Ugly name, ugly motives. Have a good day!
I have looked at the list of posts here on BP for both Doug Leedy and @David Dachtera, and it seems the vast majority of what they have posted is specifically things to endorse / defend Renatus. The value speaks for itself in Doug's words - they seem more interested in debating and arguing in favor of Renatus than actually demonstrating the value of the Renatus real estate education. Now they could do a better job demonstrating their real estate education's value by posting much more here on BP to help those novices who ask for assistance. That would actually demonstrate that they have learned something from that education.
Not sure whether that would happen but it is a suggestion worth consideration ...
I left a post with how to contact me. What else would you suggest?
What, in your opinion, would be a better way to "demonstrate the value of the Renatus real estate education"? Why would that not be better served by the individual making the inquiry getting first-hand experience with the presentation?
Your reply here shows that "you don't get if" - not trying to be condescending at all. What you suggest - a presentation - might be taken by others to be just marketing or propaganda. But if you were to do as
@J Scott just posted, to contribute to the BP community in a worthwhile way so that other members recognize you as an authority on some subject and someone with integrity - then others might actually see that as a demonstration of the value of your education. Hopefully that makes sense; it's the message I was alluding go with that earlier post.
Well, agreed - for the most part - Steve. However, I cannot let the falsehoods and derogatory statements about Renatus go unchallenged, especially when those statements are made by people with no direct exposure. The only way to know Renatus is to have experienced it first hand.
...and, actually, if you search the forums for my name, you will find that I have already begun contributing.
I checked out the Renatus site this evening and perused this thread a bit. There are definitely some strongly-held beliefs by new posters who seem to have a self-serving reason for posting. Here are my general observations:
Nouveau Riche was run by Jim Piccolo who admits to a felony in this article:
Curtis DeYoung from American Pension Services is also being charged with fraud and was the company originally associated with Nouveau Riche. You can read more about this here:
SEC hits American Pension Services and its founder with fraud charges
Many other folks affiliated with Nouveau Riche appear to have legal trouble as well.
I do think there are many quality instructors with this company, but it is hard to sort through them to know who is legitimate and who is a felon. My suspicion is that Renatus may suffer from many of the same problems Nouveau Riche did no matter what they have done to try to improve things. This type of industry just attracts unsavory folks.
In general most of the people that attend this type of training don't have the mental fortitude, drive, or resources to execute on the training they're provided. As J mentioned earlier in this thread what is generally taught are strategies for limping into deals with very little cash because the average attendee doesn't have the money to capitalize deals correctly. I have said this many times on BP and I will state it again here that I think people would be far better-served by finding a local mentor and/or learning to raise capital on their own.
Renatus is VERY different from Nouveau Riche. NRU never had on-line classes - you always had to spend a week or more in Arizona to attend "the college". Some of the instructors are the same - many are not. The ones who are now with Renatus are very glad to have a man of integrity like Bob Snyder at the helm.
For the marketing side (yes, there ARE two sides to Renatus!), the compensation plan is GREATLY enhanced from NRU. There are no territories, and even your initial sales pay commission, for staters.
The "sales tactics" are the choice of each individual affiliate, within corporate guidelines.
Not sure about any "cult-like following", unless you mean having staunch defenders in the face of speculation and conjecture by those with no first-hand experience with Renatus. That type of defense is to be expected in the face of such an onslaught.
If a poster here had direct exposure to Renatus and then decided not to pursue it, and to post here about that experience, believe me - the conversation would be VERY different.
The only way to "know who is legitimate and who is a felon" is, again, to have first-hand experience with them and/or to research them independently. Their names are posted prominently on the Renatus website - no secrets, anywhere!
"In general most of the people that attend this type of training don't have the mental fortitude, drive, or resources to execute on the training they're provided." I'm curious about the basis for that statement. On what research is it based? ...and how did you tie that research to the experiences of Renatus students?
Can you show me a beginner who didn't, "limp into deals with very little cash because the average attendee doesn't have the money to capitalize deals correctly"?
If you use all your own capital to get into deals, how many deals can you do? You know as well as I do that the answer is, "until your capital runs out".
If you use private money (not your own) to fund deals, how many deals can you do? I think you know that the answer is, "until your supply of lenders / investors is exhausted".
Which, in your opinion, is the more profitable method?
You ask about the value of the Renatus education? Let's start with learning how to:
A. Find buyers
B. Find private lenders / investors
C. Find vendors, contractors and other business partners
D. Analyze properties
E. Find potentially profitable deals
F. Make offers based on your analysis and established lending criteria and, if your offer wins, ...
G. Run the project keeping it on schedule and on budget
H. Completing the exit strategy and paying out lenders, vendors, investors and partners
I. Lather, rinse , repeat
... in THAT order.
Do you see any value there? Do you think newbies can be taught to do that?
What would be of greater value than what I have listed here?
Not sure whether that would happen but it is a suggestion worth consideration ...
This is actually a great suggestion by Steve. I would bet money that if Steve, Jay, Bill or any of a handful of other folks here were to recommend Renatus (or any program for that matter), BP members would flock to it.
That's because BP folks have seen the value that people like Steve, Jay and Bill provide to the community. They've proven their expertise, experience and their desire to help other members here. And because of that, they've built trust with the community.
If you stick around, contribute, prove your expertise and your commitment to helping others here succeed, you'll probably find that you will build enough trust that people will come to you and ask you where you gained all your knowledge.
J, lets not keep bumping this thread, which just creates publicity for a spamming (and based on people's opinions, likely scamming) "company". Even though I just bumped it myself.
If Doug actually had a single post on here where he interacted with the BP community, or tried to help someone, that would actually add to credibility. So far, every single post has been about this Renatus. Ugly name, ugly motives. Have a good day!
Well, Andrey, the subject of this thread is "RENATUS SCHOOLING?". What SHOULD we be discussing?
Renatus itself does no advertising at all - they have the affiliate network to do that on their dime, not Renatus's. So, if you see a spammer claiming to represent Renatus, be sure to report it to Renatus Corporate. Use the contact information on the Renatus website.
Also, if you do actually discover any scam usurping the name Renatus, be sure to report it to Renatus Corporate. Again, use the contact information on the Renatus website.
By the way, the name "Renatus" comes from the Latin. Loosely translated it means, "a rebirthing", as in being reborn to a new personal and financial destiny.
Gee - I wasn't aware that helping people become financially independent and helping them secure their financial future was an "ugly motive".
What, in your opinion, would be more noble or, at least, less "ugly"?
Personally, I think if you have to spend more than 100 words defending something, no amount of words will ever defend it.
Speaking from personal experience with Renatus, or just guessing?
I speak from first-hand, personal experience.
Holy ***** give it a rest already.. BP is not the place for your company. your not going to make any positive head way here... And BP is not the end all be all so what are you so defensive about.... If I was you I would just move on to other venues!.
It's a natural human tendency to vehemently support a poor financial decision, even after they later discover that they could have acquired the same _ _ _ _ for much less somewhere else.
I believe that is what we are witnessing with many of these folks that 'invested' in these types of programs.
This thread just continues to go on. I've said twice before that I'm done, but keep getting compelled to add more. So here are my final (for now) thoughts.
First, this thread started with questions about Renatus. Directly and specifically. So what do you expect to be discussed? If you don't like it, don't read it.
Second, Renatus is not for everyone, is not the only thing out there (though I don't know of anything else that does what Renatus does regarding forming local communities, support and national connections and relationships), and is not flawless. It does have much to offer a lot of people who want to learn to invest in real estate and those who want to help those who want to learn.
Third, The TOP level of education costs $20,000. What hasn't been discussed much is that it costs $125 to become a Renatus affiliate and the "entry" level education starts at $1,997. Those are hardly budget-busting amounts and the Essentials level education (the $1,997 one) really offers tremendous value to the beginning real estate entrepreneur.
Fourth, one thing that hasn't been mentioned is the flexibility that individual affiliates have to create their own opportunities. I am in a group called the Practicum Group that has relationships with numerous big Hedge Funds and other individual investors and funders nationally who have the ability to do deals. I would NEVER have this kind of opportunity without my Renatus relationships. I'm currently working on a potential $5.5M condo construction in Miami. Not bad for a little old guy from rural Ohio who moved here three years ago knowing exactly one person here (my son).
Fifth, there has been some discussion here re Nouveau Riche. The abridged version is that Bob Snyder and Jim Piccolo were partners in NR. It had a good run for awhile. Bob discovered some things that were being done that he was unaware of and didn't agree with, whereupon he decided to leave the company. He gathered a group of people who were like-minded, developed what they thought was a superior business mode and formed Renatus (Latin for New Beginning). Bob was not involved in any wrongdoing with NR and, if you know him, you will know that would be entirely against his nature. The company has continually attempted to improve and upgrade its services. That's the story of how Renatus began.
In summary, this thread started with a question of what Renatus is and does anyone know anything about it. I think that has been answered pretty adequately. If anyone has further concerns or questions you have several names here to contact. Mine is in my Profile. Renatus is not a scam, offers legit services for a fee, is national in scope and local in many areas of the country, is growing and offers services to people who want those services. Nothing more and nothing less. The bottom line is that people will do with an opportunity what they do with it. Ultimately, it's up to them. Real estate is neither easy nor risk-free. What Renatus does is teach people how to invest in real estate as safely and intelligently as possible while providing a support system so they are never in it alone. Some people thrive on doing things themselves. Other people need varying degrees of support and help. Renatus attempts to reach those who need help and support and provide it to the degree that they need. Good education is not free in any endeavor. Most people agree that education is good and a requirement for achievement at most any level. The rewards in real estate can be huge...as can the risks. It's up to the individual to decide how badly they want to change their direction in life. Renatus is one alternative. There are others. You choose.
First: Most people here like to protect others from scams. That's what the real estate license was created to do. Protect.
Second: Opinion.
Third: They state that it is hard to be successful doing just the affiliate because you can't relate about the education. (first flag) They do their best to convince you to do at least the lowest tier. Also, for those of you who's only comeback is "first hand experience" I have first hand experience with this when vetting it out for my Fiancee. It was clear they did not want affliates. They wanted to sell education
Fourth: I'm still trying to break out of my shell and I've managed to meet people that help me to be successful. I didn't have to pay 16k$ for that.
Fifth: Opinion. Hard to prove you are good when you are related to bad.
Sixth: You forgot to add how they want you to finance the school. They suggest bank loans/ira/begging. If they believed in a students success so much then why wouldn't they deduct from earnings as payment?
Seventh: Please do go in depth about the affliates that have to convince 3 people if they buy the lowest, 2 people if they buy the middle, 1 person if they buy the highest. Then explain the next tier that requires even more people be convinced to buy in. Then explain how your first 1-3 deals you get very little on. If you make it this high (means you are good at convincing others) then you turn around and do the same thing to all new people. This builds and builds like a.......pyramid.
Eighth: We know you all will continue to argue. Who would admit they were wrong after investing 16k$? Also, I have seen the cult like following on several websites. Nonstop arguing until people give up. That is your goal.......argue until we don't want to waste our time.
I checked out the Renatus site this evening and perused this thread a bit. There are definitely some strongly-held beliefs by new posters who seem to have a self-serving reason for posting. Here are my general observations:
Renatus is VERY different from Nouveau Riche. NRU never had on-line classes - you always had to spend a week or more in Arizona to attend "the college". Some of the instructors are the same - many are not. The ones who are now with Renatus are very glad to have a man of integrity like Bob Snyder at the helm.
You ask about the value of the Renatus education? Let's start with learning how to:
A. Find buyers
B. Find private lenders / investors
C. Find vendors, contractors and other business partners
D. Analyze properties
E. Find potentially profitable deals
F. Make offers based on your analysis and established lending criteria and, if your offer wins, ...
G. Run the project keeping it on schedule and on budget
H. Completing the exit strategy and paying out lenders, vendors, investors and partners
I. Lather, rinse , repeat
... in THAT order.
Do you see any value there? Do you think newbies can be taught to do that?
What would be of greater value than what I have listed here?
So your best argument that Renatus is "VERY different" from NR is that NR never had online classes and your self proclaimed man at the helm has integrity - the same man at the top of NR? Nice try.
As for A-I, all can be found in full detail from experienced pros who actually do it on a daily basis right here on BP for the extremely high price of $0.00! So to answer your last question, that is of greater value than what you have listed.
You NR, Renatus, and all other guru program pitching people are wasting your time trying to convince BP Nation. Great that you believe in what you believe in, us pros who do this daily and offer assistance to others (for free) can not be fooled into believe that your sales pitch is anything more than that, a sales pitch. Go pitch elsewhere please and stop wasting our time. Enough has been said in this thread in support of both sides.
@Will Barnard
The point everyone seems to have missed is that NO ONE is trying to convince ANYONE!!!!
The negative continues to be vehemently asserted.
This necessitates the need to express the positive equally vehemently.
Stop the negativity, and guess what will happen?
Doug Leedy is 100% correct (sorry, Phillip). Those who have invested see the value, and no one can convince us that our first-hand, personal experience didn't happen or was anything less than we experienced it to be. In the same way, of course, those who haven't invested will likely never see any value in doing so, and there's nothing I or anyone else can say to change their minds.
ANYONE who can HONESTLY say they went "from rags to riches" because of information they acquired without SOME kind of payout - money, effort, intellectual property, whatever - deserves, and indeed has, my full and deepest respect and heart-felt congratulations.
Anyone who feels that they need more than that should understand that it IS available. Ignore the negative, focus on the positive and you will find the help and - in time - the success you seek.
Finis
P.S.:
On a lighter note, ...
We had our weekly meeting this evening. In my gig as volunteer, I swear someone told the garbage bags to be fruitful and multiply. I had nine bags to load into my trunk, drive to the far corner of the lot and toss into the dumpster in -2 temperatures with a -11 wind chill. Gotta love Winter in Chicago!I will add one thing I left out of my prior remarks. Because of my affiliation with Renatus, and the resulting national exposure and contacts, I was able to invest in 95 single-family homes and notes in Illinois using my self-directed IRA. I would not have known how to do that nor had the opportunity to do so if it weren't for my affiliation with Renatus. I am now trying to do a $5.5M deal in Florida with people in Illinois, Pennsylvania and several other states. These opportunities would NEVER have been possible for me if it weren't for Renatus. Last year, I was attempting to put together a $3M deal here in Florida, but it fell through. My Renatus mentor is involved in a resort in Belize that is a multi-million dollar development of a resort that includes a privately-owned international airport, hospital, medical teaching college, 18-hole championship golf course, deep-water marina, hotel, condos and single-family homes. Eight years ago he had never been involved in real estate other than his own home.
My prior 40 years in real estate were in a small rural area of northeast Ohio. I would NEVER have thought anything like this was possible for me. Small town, limited thinking, no internet (national exposure). I only wish I had something like this available to me when I was 25 instead of 65. You naysayers crow all you want about something you know next to nothing about. I know what is happening for me, and what can happen for others. It's called opportunity. Not guarantee. Not get-rich-quick. Not hype. Opportunity. It will end up being what I make of it, but Renatus has given me the opportunity to do things that I never really imagined three years ago. That's the value of Renatus, IMO.
I will add one thing I left out of my prior remarks. Because of my affiliation with Renatus, and the resulting national exposure and contacts, I was able to invest in 95 single-family homes and notes in Illinois using my self-directed IRA. I would not have known how to do that nor had the opportunity to do so if it weren't for my affiliation with Renatus. I am now trying to do a $5.5M deal in Florida with people in Illinois, Pennsylvania and several other states. These opportunities would NEVER have been possible for me if it weren't for Renatus.
Most 65 year old people have been around long enough to know to never say never. You give way too much credit to Renatus. The truth is, it is because of You and your determination that you have got to where you say you are. You could have gotten to the very same point or beyond by investing the same amount of time and zero dollars right here on BP and reading books from the library. There are many investors here on BP who do millions of dollars in RE each year, myself included, and opportunities to do big deals or a oargecquantitybof deals, including using a self directed IRA, would have and still are possible right here, and all for free. Give yourself a bit more credit for what you have done in RE. All these "Renatus is the reason for my success" statements are just marketing statements for affiliates who want to sell the education and make money from said sales on over priced education, of which, all and more could be obtained with resources right here for free or for pennies. BP is the single largest network of RE investors in the world and opportunities here are endless, it is up to each individual to take advantage and apply this in the real world.
I will add one thing I left out of my prior remarks. Because of my affiliation with Renatus, and the resulting national exposure and contacts, I was able to invest in 95 single-family homes and notes in Illinois using my self-directed IRA. I would not have known how to do that nor had the opportunity to do so if it weren't for my affiliation with Renatus. I am now trying to do a $5.5M deal in Florida with people in Illinois, Pennsylvania and several other states. These opportunities would NEVER have been possible for me if it weren't for Renatus. Last year, I was attempting to put together a $3M deal here in Florida, but it fell through. My Renatus mentor is involved in a resort in Belize that is a multi-million dollar development of a resort that includes a privately-owned international airport, hospital, medical teaching college, 18-hole championship golf course, deep-water marina, hotel, condos and single-family homes. Eight years ago he had never been involved in real estate other than his own home.
I have been involved with and have had many of the same types of opportunities. Most of them have come through relationships I've built with people here on BiggerPockets.
It hasn't cost me anything.
So, it sounds like you and I are in pretty much in the same position, though I have tens of thousands of extra dollars in my pocket.
Again, many of us aren't saying that Renatus is a scam or wouldn't work for certain people -- our point is that the people it will generally work for (those with motivation, intelligence and persistence), can also make it work just as easily without spending lots of money.
I'm proof of that...
Such an experience would be a particularly good education for Jason - his experience seems a bit thin and rather limited.
I'm going to throw out one final thought here...
For much of the 8 pages of this thread, David has pointed out my lack of business acumen, my inexperience, my lack of knowledge, etc. And yet, despite all my major shortcomings (in his mind), I've been tremendously successful at real estate WITHOUT Renatus.
So, David, if someone as stupid as I am can be this successful in real estate WITHOUT Renatus, why are you so adamant that anyone needs Renatus. Or are you saying that the people who need Renatus are just the ones who are much dumber than I am?