BRRRR properties in Buckeye, and El Mirage, Arizona

BRRRR properties in Buckeye, and El Mirage, Arizona

Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 244 posts · 140 votes

Hey everyone, 

I am hoping to find an agent, wholesaler, and/or partner to find some BRRRR properties in Buckeye, or El Mirage area of Arizona. These are my two of my target areas right now however I would be open to other growing cities around the Phoenix area if anyone is willing to share their area of interest and/or possibly work together on a few projects.

2Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Goodyear, AZ · Member since 2015 · 152 posts · 59 votes
    6y

    I’m a realtor near Buckeye in Goodyear. Buckeye is growing quickly. PM me with your specifics and I can see what might work for you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.