Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 764 posts · 953 votes
Closed! ~45 Million in Real Estate. 542 Units over two communities. 17%+ Target IRR. Both Value Add Deals. Syndicated Equity of ~10 million including our skin in the game of 4 million.
Excited for our team to execute and find more similar projects in 2018.
Rental Property Investor · Barrington, IL · Member since 2017 · 208 posts · 310 votes
8y
@Ivan Barratt First, congrats on your success. I went to your website and I love what you're doing on all fronts. Second, please send me a PM to set up a call, I would love to hear more about your syndication deals and what you have in the pipeline.
Rental Property Investor · Barrington, IL · Member since 2017 · 208 posts · 310 votes
8y
@Ivan Barratt First, congrats on your success. I went to your website and I love what you're doing on all fronts. Second, please send me a PM to set up a call, I would love to hear more about your syndication deals and what you have in the pipeline.
Real Estate Entrepreneur / Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 688 posts · 367 votes
8y
congrats @Ivan Barratt you seem like you know the business very well. Do you have a exit strategy on this deal? If so in what year? Also it’s nice to you are getting some pretty nice inventory with good returns. Great job!