Why is Felipe leaving???

Most Popular Reply

Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
5y

@Victor Shaffer

So you think it was his tiny biceps thing that might have done it?

See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Curious as well... Missed the IG live where he discussed it.

  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 31 votes
    5y

    I'm curious, too. And waiting to find out who the new co-host is!

  • Investor · Laval · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    So up to now, we don't know why?  Anybody on the forums care to share the info if they have it?

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    I asked on his IG live today and he gave me a very snarky "were not talking about bigger pockets". So I unfollowed him. Thought he was very rude the way he responded. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    You guys mean Pepe the Frog?

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Lmaoo Pepe the frog?! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    WTH is Felipe then?  I'm intrigued.

    All I know is he more famous for not being here than being here.

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Steve Morris haha Felipe was one of the co hosts of the Real Estate Rookie podcast.

  • Woodstock, GA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Alexander Trotter

    @Alexander Trotter honestly the show needed a re-vamp so I’m excited to see the new direction. Nothing Against him but it’s a rookie show which is an element I like but he talks as though he’s a mogul.

    Also never hearing him say “people always ask me, Felipe___” not heating him talking in third person will make me listen to more rookie eps

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Michael Sockwell

    I hear you brother. I know nothing against him but after he gave the snarky remark, I thought "okay that was all I needed to confirm how I felt".

    I thought he was a bit cocky as it was but I hope the best for him.

    I too am excited for the new co host and look forward to seeing how the show goes from this point forward!

  • Investor · Waco TX / Conroe, TX · Member since 2017 · 376 posts · 228 votes
    5y

    Did he even do a live bc I have did not see anything and he hasn't made any other post addressing it. I wonder what happen?

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Blaine Alger

    I'm really wondering if anyone actually knows.

    I waited for the live stream for him to speak on the topic. Didn't happen as far as I know but I did ask him on another one of his live streams and he seemed very agitated and shot down my question as if I was insulting him by asking it.

    So still curious to what actually happened why he left or was asked to leave.

  • New to Real Estate · Horseheads, NY · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I'm super curious too. It happened pretty suddenly. Tony seems like he'll be a great host though. Good first episode with him. 

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Joshua Powers

    I agree. I like him so far.

    For me, it'll be nice to hear someone who hasn't been in the game toooo longs perspective.

  • NJ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I get the sense that Felipe and Ashley clashed a bit. She would joke in the beginning of episodes about him and he didn't seem to enjoy that.

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Victor Shaffer

    So you think it was his tiny biceps thing that might have done it?

  • NJ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Alexander Trotter I think there was something going behind the scenes for sure. I'm also clearly assuming all of this haha.

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Victor Shaffer

    Totally understand and I could totally see that.

    The Bigger Pockets community is huge and now anytime someone thinks of Felipe, one of the first things they're thinking of is "baby biceps".

    Not that that is true BUT maybe that's how he sees it 🤣

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    there was one episode where felipe was talking about how important was his partner when it comes to bookkeeping, and Ashley was like you mean your wife? lmao, he was like mhhhh yea my partner lol

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Alfredo Barzola

    🤣🤣🤣

  • Rental Property Investor · Amityville, NY · Member since 2018 · 351 posts · 441 votes
    5y

    It has to be something significant. If it isnt they would talk about it openly. I know he posted some political stuff on his IG. Maybe it has something to do around that. 

    Or that he has tiny biceps😂😂

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Erik B.

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or maybe a little bit of both? 💪🤏

  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 31 votes
    5y

    I just listened to the first episode with the new host and it was great! I'm so happy to have a host who is knowledgeable about short term rentals, since that's something I'm interested in exploring more.

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Jamie Mason

    Definitely! Have you invested so far or are you looking to start? I have a friend in Florida who does short term rentals.

    I'm still looking to do my first "deal" but am trying to find a market I really like.

    Looking at SC so far so I'd be investing out of state so that's gonna be interesting! I'm in Aurora, IL currently.

  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 31 votes
    5y

    @Alexander Trotter

    I've only done one flip, but I've done several renovations -- they've just been my primary residences. I move about every 5 years; as a Realtor, it's an occupational hazard. I've never done anything with STRs other than stay in them, but I'm looking at Florida or Arizona to buy a first. The market's so crazy right now everywhere I look, though -- it's a bit daunting.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.