Excited about BPCON 2022

Excited about BPCON 2022

Accountant · Lexington, KY · Member since 2019 · 100 posts · 66 votes

Hello! 

I'm purchasing my tickets for my team to attend BPCON 2022 this week! We are super excited as this will be our first time going. I hosted a friend of mine back in 2019 for the one in Nashville, but I wasn't able to go (those were the public accounting extension busy season days).

I'd love to connect with people who are planning to go! What breakout sessions are you excited about? Any thing else we should look out for? 

3Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Amanda HanPro Member
Accountant · Fullerton, CA · Member since 2009 · 106 posts · 68 votes
4y

Yay super excited for our tax strategies roundtable. This is the first time I am putting something like this together and I think it will be very valuable and a lot of fun!

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Katie MillerPro Member
    General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes
    4y

    @Matthew Cervoni WOO! So excited to see this post. I'm really excited for @Amanda Han's roundtable panel of tax experts. It'll be a powerhouse of knowledge on that stage!!

  • Katie MillerPro Member
    General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes
    4y

    Also excited for anything and everything @Dave Meyer will be doing!

  • Dave MeyerPro Member
    Head of Real Estate Investing at BiggerPockets · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 826 votes
    4y

    @Katie Miller why thank you! I'm speaking a few times, and will have my brand new book out for sale. So excited for this conference! 

  • Amanda HanPro Member
    Accountant · Fullerton, CA · Member since 2009 · 106 posts · 68 votes
    4y

    Yay super excited for our tax strategies roundtable. This is the first time I am putting something like this together and I think it will be very valuable and a lot of fun!

  • Katie MillerPro Member
    General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes
    4y

    @Matthew Cervoni did you book your hotel stay already? I think a lot of unplanned networking will be happening in the hotel lobby!

  • Accountant · Lexington, KY · Member since 2019 · 100 posts · 66 votes
    4y

    @Katie Miller Yes we are very excited to stay on site! 

  • Accountant · Lexington, KY · Member since 2019 · 100 posts · 66 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Amanda Han:

    Yay super excited for our tax strategies roundtable. This is the first time I am putting something like this together and I think it will be very valuable and a lot of fun!


     I am looking forward to it! I've been a big fan of yours since a finished my CPA exams in 2019! 

  • Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 18 votes
    4y

    Looking forward to my first BPCon as well!  I live in San Diego, but I'm staying at the hotel just to make sure I can take the opportunity for networking as much as possible!  

    I'd love someone to talk me into my first STR, too!


  • Investor · Atlanta · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Hey there.  This will be my first BPCON so im just excited to be around others talking real estate.

  • Real Estate Agent · Southern California · Member since 2019 · 681 posts · 281 votes
    4y

    @Matthew Cervoni Ill be down there myself! Super excited about it! Want to make a ton of connections to get me energized about more real estate!

  • Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I'll also be a first timer.  To say I'm super excited is an understatement!!

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    This will be my first BPCON. So excited to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Real Estate Investing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.