Real Estate Agent · Post Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
Hey all! I'm pumped to be heading back to BPCON this year - it's year 5 for me! My team and I are hosting a networking dinner (AKA dinner on us!) for all the newbie investors out there working on deals 0-2. Should be a fun and casual way to connect with others and also get advice from more senior investors on our team.
No hard pitching, really just a way to meet all of you just starting out so we can be a resource! Our reservation has limited seats, but fill out this form to get on the list for a seat at the table!
San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
3y
Hi Craig! Would love to get on the list. I seem to be running into an issue when filling out the form and will not submit. Are you able to add me to the list/form?
San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
3y
Hi Craig! Would love to get on the list. I seem to be running into an issue when filling out the form and will not submit. Are you able to add me to the list/form?