Seeking Recommendations for a No Fee, No Commission Split Brokerage in Florida

Seeking Recommendations for a No Fee, No Commission Split Brokerage in Florida

Investor · De Leon Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes

I'm an investor with an active Florida Real Estate license. I'm seeking recommendations or information about a no fee, no commission split brokerage. I looked into Realty Hub and Premier Agent Network, anyone have any experiences, good or bad with these brokerages? Anyone have information about other similar brokerages that are investor friendly? Thanks!

0Reply
54 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
2y
when you say no fee,  no split.. how do you expect the brokerage to make any money ???
See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    2y
    when you say no fee,  no split.. how do you expect the brokerage to make any money ???
  • Investor · De Leon Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    when you say no fee,  no split.. how do you expect the brokerage to make any money ???

    No monthly fees, just a flat rate per year, per transaction. Yes, I should've been specific.
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jason Baker:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    when you say no fee,  no split.. how do you expect the brokerage to make any money ???

    No monthly fees, just a flat rate per year, per transaction. Yes, I should've been specific.

     gothca there should be a brokerage with with a flat annual fee..  see if there is a More realty there.. my wife works with them and pays an annual fee

  • Orlando FL/Allentown, PA · Member since 2023 · 36 posts · 24 votes
    2y

    This is one I’m considering…they’re active in the local RIA here in Orlando (CFRI.net):

    https://sdrhouses.com/

  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Robert B.:

    This is one I’m considering…they’re active in the local RIA here in Orlando (CFRI.net):

    https://sdrhouses.com/


     I know Rob Arnold (broker) personally. He is very active in investing personally and most of his agents are too. He is on the board at CFRI too. He does a lot of flat fee listings and has a great reputation.

  • Investor · De Leon Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Robert B.:

    This is one I’m considering…they’re active in the local RIA here in Orlando (CFRI.net):

    https://sdrhouses.com/


    Thanks Robert! I'll look into SDR, much appreciated.
  • Investor · De Leon Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Jason Baker:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    when you say no fee,  no split.. how do you expect the brokerage to make any money ???

    No monthly fees, just a flat rate per year, per transaction. Yes, I should've been specific.

     gothca there should be a brokerage with with a flat annual fee..  see if there is a More realty there.. my wife works with them and pays an annual fee


    Nothing in this area but I really appreciate your input, thanks Jay!
  • Investor · De Leon Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shawn McCormick:
    Quote from @Robert B.:

    This is one I’m considering…they’re active in the local RIA here in Orlando (CFRI.net):

    https://sdrhouses.com/

    Thanks Shawn! We are members of CFRI now so we'll be at the meeting this week. Looking forward to meeting everyone and doing some networking!

     I know Rob Arnold (broker) personally. He is very active in investing personally and most of his agents are too. He is on the board at CFRI too. He does a lot of flat fee listings and has a great reputation.


  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jason Baker:

    I'm an investor with an active Florida Real Estate license. I'm seeking recommendations or information about a no fee, no commission split brokerage. I looked into Realty Hub and Premier Agent Network, anyone have any experiences, good or bad with these brokerages? Anyone have information about other similar brokerages that are investor friendly? Thanks!


     I don't know how investor friendly they are but you can check out lokation Realty. They are 100% and I believe no monthly fees

  • Investor · De Leon Springs, FL · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tyler Gibson:
    Quote from @Jason Baker:

    I'm an investor with an active Florida Real Estate license. I'm seeking recommendations or information about a no fee, no commission split brokerage. I looked into Realty Hub and Premier Agent Network, anyone have any experiences, good or bad with these brokerages? Anyone have information about other similar brokerages that are investor friendly? Thanks!


     I don't know how investor friendly they are but you can check out lokation Realty. They are 100% and I believe no monthly fees


    Thanks Tyler! I really appreciate your input, I'll look into them.
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    @Jason Baker

    I also recently got License.

    May I know which Realty you joined

    I am also thinking on RealityHub. Pls let me know your feedback.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.