Midterm Rental Summit: 4/30 - 5/1 in San Diego

Midterm Rental Summit: 4/30 - 5/1 in San Diego

Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 473 posts · 586 votes

Hey all,

We are only 18 days away from the first annual Midterm Rental Summit hosted by Jesse Vasquez of Airventure! I will be in attendance and I am hoping to see a lot of the BiggerPockets family there as well. Please leave a comment or shoot me a message if you are going!

If you do not have a ticket, they are unfortunately sold out but you are able to join the wait list here

We are in the early stages of the MTR strategy and I am excited to see how it evolves in the coming years. I am looking forward to connecting with others in the MTR space and learning from the strong panel of speakers. 

4Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Dan H.Pro Member
Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
3y

I have 4 STRs within a few miles of the venue.  One of the STRs will be transitioned to 30+ day rental in May. 

I may have time to network/socialize during the conference if there is interest.  

Contact me if there is any interest in getting together. 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Reston, VA · Member since 2022 · 513 posts · 521 votes
    3y

    Hi Jack! I’ll be at the summit as well. I’m super excited to be in a room with so many other MTR operators. 

  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 473 posts · 586 votes
    3y

    Hey Jamie! Yes, me too. I think it will be great.

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    I will not be there but live down the street from the venue where it'll take place. Do you know if there will be any networking sessions available to the public?

  • Dan H.Pro Member
    Investor · Poway, CA · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    3y

    I have 4 STRs within a few miles of the venue.  One of the STRs will be transitioned to 30+ day rental in May. 

    I may have time to network/socialize during the conference if there is interest.  

    Contact me if there is any interest in getting together. 

  • Allen DuanPro Member
    Property Manager · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 590 posts · 463 votes
    3y

    I'll be there! Looking forward to it. 

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    I am also coming and would be happy to connect with people!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Hi Jack,

    I'm also attending and really looking forward to filling up on all of the knowledge from the various speakers!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    If anyone is arriving a day early (Saturday) and wants to get together for dinner, lmk!

  • Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Thinking about attending the summit this year. Those of you who attended last year, did you think it was worth it?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Reston, VA · Member since 2022 · 513 posts · 521 votes
    2y

    @Divya Santhanam 1000%. I'm going again this year. If you are or plan to become a medium term rental investor I recommend it

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.