Motivated Seller vs Unmotivated Seller Question

Motivated Seller vs Unmotivated Seller Question

Investor · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 15 votes

Hello BP,

I have a VA that is doing CC, DM, SMS and I am getting several sellers that do not want to discuss anything over the phone they only want to discuss only through text, this question is for the experienced wholesalers, is this a red flag that this seller is not Motivated or Motivated? I am paying a realtor to run comps am I wasting my time with this type of seller? My luck so far has not been good no response after the comps have been ran, I just wanted to know your thoughts.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Murray Reginald if I can make a suggestion. You VA should be going through a list that you provide and just getting a Yes or No answer. "Hi, this is Murray and I am calling from ABC Realty and we just purchased a home down the street. We have some additional money to deploy in your area and I was wondering if you are interested in selling?" Yes answers come back to you for a follow-up and No answers are ignored. Why would you ever pay a realtor to run comps? Get Propstream or something else and everything is at your finger tips.

    Good Investing...

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 176 posts · 75 votes
    2y

    It all depends on your list quality and what are you targeting?

    I have closed deals over texts and emails, but the majority has been on the phone. Your VA needs to talk to seller, gather information, and based on that you can determine if they are motivated or not.

    The VA needs to have a solid script and process

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.