Experienced Wholesaler looking to grow buyer list

Experienced Wholesaler looking to grow buyer list

Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Just filed so that our team can be fully up and running in the greater Tampa Bay area. After coming from the Birmingham, AL market, I've learned that I really like to have a tight network of local investors who help shape how we're looking at properties. 

Wanted to open the floor: What are you guys looking for at the moment?

I've been finding a good amount of Tampa, cooperation owned, Properties who have stopped a project for xyz reason and just listed it as it sits. I'm hearing red tags are ugly here for contractors. 


0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    2y

    Hey Matthew, welcome to Tampa! I’m always on the lookout for properties with potential, especially those mid-project or distressed ones that others might shy away from. I’m particularly interested in rentals close to the 1% rule. We’ve got a database of 50,000 potential buyers nationwide, so if you come across anything interesting, add me to your list—I’d love to chat about how we can make something happen.

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 287 posts · 152 votes
    2y

    @Matthew Morgan hey Matt, I’d love to

    Connect if you’re wholesaling around tampa. I’ll send a dm.

  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Love it! Thanks, Jorge. Will do. I'll shoot you over my personals so you have them. Hope to connect soon. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.