I am new to wholesaling

I am new to wholesaling

FL · Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hi I am thinking about starting to wholesale vacant land in Florida. Does anybody has a sales and purchase agreement to do that as well as the assignament of contract??

Thanks

Erick

1Reply
77 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay TolugantiPro Member
    Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2025 · 225 posts · 78 votes
    7mo

    Hey Eric, congrats. Florida is lucrtive market for vacant land as builders are still building. Your best bet would be to befriend an agent and see how you can get Farbar vacant land agreement. Helps your credibility with sellers as its standard contract protecting both buyers and sellers. 

  • Bo SmithPro Member
    Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    7mo

    Land wholesaling can be solid but the contracts are different from houses. Make sure your assignment clause is bulletproof - some title companies in Florida get picky about land assignments. Also check if the county requires any specific disclosures for vacant land transfers. Are you planning to focus on any specific counties or going statewide?

    • FL · Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 1 vote
      7mo
      Quote from @Bo Smith:

      Land wholesaling can be solid but the contracts are different from houses. Make sure your assignment clause is bulletproof - some title companies in Florida get picky about land assignments. Also check if the county requires any specific disclosures for vacant land transfers. Are you planning to focus on any specific counties or going statewide?


       Hey Bob, I am planning to focus on Duval county Jacksonville. Any help will be highly appreciated!!!

  • Real Estate Agent · Franklin, TN · Member since 2012 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    7mo

    I've been flipping land since 2014 in many states. And I can tell you that it's saturated. Only those spending a fortune on marketing are getting enough deals to make real money. So many I know have exited the business while new "so called gurus and house wholesaling gurus are teaching land flipping and bringing in a million newbies to replace those whom have left.
    always remember that stragedies with low barrier to entry eventually become saturated.
    Im not saying you can't get deals or you can't make money. But if I were looking for a new way to make money in today's landscape it wouldn't be land flipping. It used to be so easy and I made so much money and it's just not that way anymore.  

    • FL · Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 1 vote
      7mo
      Quote from @David VanSteenkiste:

      I've been flipping land since 2014 in many states. And I can tell you that it's saturated. Only those spending a fortune on marketing are getting enough deals to make real money. So many I know have exited the business while new "so called gurus and house wholesaling gurus are teaching land flipping and bringing in a million newbies to replace those whom have left.
      always remember that stragedies with low barrier to entry eventually become saturated.
      Im not saying you can't get deals or you can't make money. But if I were looking for a new way to make money in today's landscape it wouldn't be land flipping. It used to be so easy and I made so much money and it's just not that way anymore.  


       That is good to know. I am looking for  land for us to build I and would assume that maybe a could get a few that maybe could be assignable but I will keep that in mind

      Thanks a lot

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.