Here's what happened when I replaced my VAs with an AI cold caller
I got tired of burning through VAs that quit after two weeks, so I built an AI voice agent that cold calls property owners on autopilot.
Some stats after ~12,000 dials:
- 177 interested leads
- 1,435 callbacks
- Closed thousands in property deals sourced entirely from AI-generated leads
- Runs 7am–7pm + weekends, never calls in sick
- Leaves voicemails when no one picks up
- Qualifies sellers and books walkthroughs without me touching anything
Here's the part that blew my mind: while you're sleeping, eating, or closing a deal across town, this thing is still dialing. It made 800+ calls yesterday alone and I woke up to 6 interested sellers
The dashboard screenshot above is from my live system. It dials through DealMachine/PropStream lists automatically and logs everything — outcome, duration, call recording, summary.
Biggest surprise: the callback rate. People call back a voicemail from an AI that sounds human, and by the time they're on the phone they're already curious.
Still iterating on the script daily based on real call transcripts. Happy to answer questions about the tech stack, what's working, what's not.
