need help wholesaling

need help wholesaling

Fort Worth, Tarrant County · Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 1 vote

so i am an agent that wholesales but I'm not able to actually find any ready to go buyers. I'm doing the cold calls , reverse searching ,throwing signs, fb marketing , craigslist and etc.. I just have not been able to make anything stick. i have deal flow for sure just not any conversion. what do i do ? is there something I'm missing ? any ideas would help thanks.

1Reply
124 views

Most Popular Reply

Divin KanyamaBusiness Member
Accountant · Seattle, WA · Member since 2025 · 254 posts · 85 votes
14h

@Jaylin Warner You’re already doing a lot of the right things, so don’t get discouraged. The issue may not be finding more buyers—it may be matching the right buyer to the right deal at the right price. Focus on a smaller, qualified list of active flippers and landlords, learn their exact buying criteria, and ask anyone who passes why. You’ll likely spot a pattern around price, repairs, location, or presentation. Tighten that process, confirm your deals truly leave room for the buyer’s profit, and keep going—one dependable buyer relationship can change everything. Just be sure your contracts and marketing follow your state’s rules.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Divin KanyamaBusiness Member
    Accountant · Seattle, WA · Member since 2025 · 254 posts · 85 votes
    14h

    @Jaylin Warner You’re already doing a lot of the right things, so don’t get discouraged. The issue may not be finding more buyers—it may be matching the right buyer to the right deal at the right price. Focus on a smaller, qualified list of active flippers and landlords, learn their exact buying criteria, and ask anyone who passes why. You’ll likely spot a pattern around price, repairs, location, or presentation. Tighten that process, confirm your deals truly leave room for the buyer’s profit, and keep going—one dependable buyer relationship can change everything. Just be sure your contracts and marketing follow your state’s rules.

    • Fort Worth, Tarrant County · Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 1 vote
      10h

      thank you ill go through contacts i already have and try cleaning them up.

  • Specialist · I give advice - [email protected] - I focus on states where investing is profitable, reasonably safe & secure · Member since 2026 · 46 posts · 8 votes
    10h
    Quote from @Jaylin Warner:

    so i am an agent that wholesales but I'm not able to actually find any ready to go buyers. I'm doing the cold calls , reverse searching ,throwing signs, fb marketing , craigslist and etc.. I just have not been able to make anything stick. i have deal flow for sure just not any conversion. what do i do ? is there something I'm missing ? any ideas would help thanks.

    What market are you attempting?

    • Fort Worth, Tarrant County · Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 1 vote
      10h

      dallas - fort worth

  • Diego AlvaradoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 297 posts · 139 votes
    6h

    Hi @Jaylin Warner

    In the current market wholesaling is difficult. Deals that are coming up from the wholesalers that I am working on are overpriced. This is because the sellers mentality didn't change and the market is going through a correction.

    You can reach out and share what you have, I do have a few clients that are looking for off market deals, but as I said the numbers must work too.

    I hope this helps.

  • Wholesaler · Charleston WV · Member since 2026 · 234 posts · 125 votes
    1h

    Hey Jaylin, you’re putting in the work. Are buyers looking at your deals and passing, or are you having trouble getting a conversation going? Those are two different problems.

    I’d take Diego up on his offer here and get some feedback on one of your deals. Ask where the numbers would need to be for his buyers and what they’re looking for in terms of area, condition, and price.

    I’m also a big fan of local Facebook groups for building relationships. Get to know who’s actively buying in DFW and what they want. A few buyers who engage with you and can actually close are worth more than a huge list of people who never respond.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.