DFW Wholesaler Looking to Connect + Share Advice

DFW Wholesaler Looking to Connect + Share Advice

Specialist · Texas - DFW · Member since 2026 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone, I’m Alex! I’m a wholesaler focused on the DFW market, and I’d love to meet more people in real estate. Whether you’re a wholesaler, buyer, seller, or investor, I’m always interested in hearing what you’re working on and how you got started.

I’d love to build relationships where we can pick each other’s brains, share advice, and talk through the challenges we’re running into. I’m especially interested in connecting with buyers and other wholesalers, but I’m happy to chat with anyone who enjoys real estate and fixing up properties.

Id love to connect with everyone feel free to DM me!

1Reply
53 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.