Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Michael Juve
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Escondido, CA
Votes |
I want to know how ridiculous this sounds.

Michael Juve
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Escondido, CA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:45

Now I ,like all of us I'm sure, have seen the ads claiming that anyone can make it huge in real estate. They promise the world in a hand basket if you buy their course. We all know how they go I'm sure. :D

It seems that all of them are really just talking about wholesaling.

I don't buy into the whole getting money injected into your bank account basically on auto pilot.

But what I am thinking is being able to average a deal or two a month to begin to make a somewhat comfortable living. At least more then the average fresh out of high school, no college experience 18 year old. I have what I think to be a fairly solid plan on what I would like to do.

I am psyched to get going, I have a contract for purchasing, a form for assigning that contract, and I have got a few possible deal on standbye.

But for some reason I have a little voice in my head that is telling me I'm wasting my time and I am better off just going out and getting a job. And that little whisper is some how holding me back. :oops:

So please for my sake tell me that this isn't as ridiculous as it sounds. And even if it is just tell me it isn't anyway. :lol:

Ok maybe don't do that, but any tips and suggestions are more than appreciated. I think I need to just get out there and do something instead of sit around telling myself that soon I will get out there and make something.

Loading replies...