NETR Online- Good?

NETR Online- Good?

Clayton, NY · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 35 votes

I want to start getting a buyer's list togetherr for wholesaling and saw that you can access public records but do you have to pay for them or is there a site that has them for free? I was reading in another BP post that NERT Online was a great place to start getting real estate info and to do public record searches, however I don't want to buy into the site if it's a scam... All input is much appreciated!!! 

0Reply
62 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, KS · Member since 2014 · 604 posts · 222 votes
    11y

    It depends on the county. Some counties will have online info for free, many charge. NETROnline essentially provides links to the county sites and lets you know if there's data available there and if there's a subscription needed on the county site. All I do is just do a Google search of "xyz county land records".

  • Clayton, NY · Member since 2015 · 157 posts · 35 votes
    11y

    @Jim Viens Thank you for your reply :) 

    Alright, so essentially they don't have any information that I could already access on google at another site? Or are there other parts of the site that are good for purchasing? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, KS · Member since 2014 · 604 posts · 222 votes
    11y

    Right. They just have it all in one convenient place (for the most part). I believe they charge the counties to be on there or something. I've never really used it for anything other than land records and tax records (when I worked at a title company).

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Did you ever come to a conclusion on NERT Online? Is it a scam or are the individual records worth the $3?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.