I'm A Complete Newbie In The Real Estate World

I'm A Complete Newbie In The Real Estate World

Fisher, LA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi, my name is Lamarious Thomas I have been a full-time online marketer for the past 2 1/2 years it's been going really good and now I am looking into jumping in the Real Estate World. I am very interested in learning about wholesaling I feel that will be a good place to start. If it is possible I would like to step by step guide on what I should do, and how i should do it. Taking action is not the problem at all, everything in the internet marketing world is automated so after a while it get's boring and now I want to build a New Business here in Louisiana. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it...

Looking forward to networking with a lot of the people in this group... Your Network is your Net worth!!!

1Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Lamarious Thomas!  I had to google Fisher, LA to know where that is.  You're out there, but it can't be too bad being that close to Toledo Bend.

    Feel free to reach out anytime I might be able to help you out.

  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 615 posts · 172 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP.. You will learn a lot here if you are ready..

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Lamarious Thomas

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community. It is a great place to learn about real estate.

  • Fisher, LA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks for the friendly welcome... Can anyone point me to the wholesale section lol...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.