Need investors to buy wholesale properties.

Need investors to buy wholesale properties.

Real Estate Investor · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 1 vote

Does anyone have a list of investers that invest in property from a wholesaler. I'm looking to get Into the business but need some connects that are willing to buy homes that I pitch to them.

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes
10y

Lots of really solid ways to build a huge buyers list.

Here are a few of my favorites

and 

Good luck. Hope these help

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y

    @Michael Kelly - It will be area specific. I would attend your local REIA or meetup events and talk with other investors and wholesalers

  • Real Estate Investor · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @brie Schmidt - Thanks for the advice, ill find the local events in m city. Any other tips please share if you think of any.  Thank you

  • Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    Lots of really solid ways to build a huge buyers list.

    Here are a few of my favorites

    and 

    Good luck. Hope these help

  • Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 91 posts · 49 votes
    10y

    You may want to read this thread. It's stickied at the top.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/93/topics/541...

  • Real Estate Investor · North Charleston, SC · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Such great info, you guys and gals are giving me. I really appreciate it. I'm reviewing the videos and links as I'm at work. Thank you so much.

  • Investor/Consultant · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 175 posts · 41 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Michael Kelly:

    Such great info, you guys and gals are giving me. I really appreciate it. I'm reviewing the videos and links as I'm at work. Thank you so much.

     Glad to be able to help. Lots of great information you will find right here on the forum. Good luck. And stay safe. I hear you guys have some pretty big storms headed your way.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.