Co-Wholesale/JV Agreement contract

Co-Wholesale/JV Agreement contract

Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 34 votes

Does anyone have a contract that can be used for co-wholesale agreements? I've had wholesalers approach me about co-wholesaling with them on properties they have under contract, but I'm basically taking their word for it that I'll get paid if I bring a buyer. I assume there should be some formal agreement to protect me and ensure I get paid. I looked in the File Place, but didn't see anything, so I'd appreciate it if someone has something like that if they could share it with me. Thanks!

1Reply
192 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Pawtucket, RI · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 15 votes
10y

I believe your looking for a joint venture agreement right?

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello:

    I'm looking to Co-Wholesale with any Wholesaler out here.   I do have Hundreds of Real Cash Buyers ready to buy.  If interested please (if possible) provide your own Joint Venture Agreement Contract and we can negotiate a Fee for these transactions.

    If interested, please let me know!!

    Thanks

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Could someone send me a joint venture agreement too please? thanks

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Could someone please email me a Joint Venture Agreement for Co- Wholesale deals?

    Thanks...

  • Flipper · Sayreville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Michael Garrison:

    I have one as well that I would be willing to share with you. I do a lot of cowholesaling in NW Florida. 

     Would you mind sharing your contract template with me, as well, please?

  • Real Estate Professional · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I need one asap

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @ Wayne Freeman can you also send me a JV contract please

  • Edison, NJ · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Wayne Freeman can you also send me a JV contract please

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Can someone forward me a JV agreement as well? Gracias.....

  • Investor · Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Why doesn't the OP just sign a listing agreement with the wholesaler? Around here as long as the wholesaler has the right to market the property, a broker can list the property on the MLS as an "assignment sale".

  • Rental Property Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Greetings I live in Maryland and i am Doing a cowholesale deal & I wanted to know if somebody can forward me a contract to give to the wholesaler 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello everyone, I have a deal on the table as co-wholesaler but I need a JV agreement. Is there anyone that can also email me a legitimate JV agreement contract as well. Also some insight on how these sort of deals go would be much appreciated. (other and all contracts that wholesalers use for various deals would be a great help to have)!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Will someone please send me a jv contract for nation wide dealings please 

    Also I'm looking to build my network as a jv wholesaler nation wide my team has access to over 100 buyers directly and properties under contracts for those investors and buyers out there

    Thank you all in advance I'm looking forward to working with you and building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.