Co-Wholesale/JV Agreement contract

Co-Wholesale/JV Agreement contract

Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 34 votes

Does anyone have a contract that can be used for co-wholesale agreements? I've had wholesalers approach me about co-wholesaling with them on properties they have under contract, but I'm basically taking their word for it that I'll get paid if I bring a buyer. I assume there should be some formal agreement to protect me and ensure I get paid. I looked in the File Place, but didn't see anything, so I'd appreciate it if someone has something like that if they could share it with me. Thanks!

1Reply
193 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Pawtucket, RI · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 15 votes
10y

I believe your looking for a joint venture agreement right?

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Franklin, LA · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Maybe you could put your name on the assignment contract with the other wholesaler that way everything is spelled out. Who gets what and the title company / attorney can wright out checks according to the contract. Hope this helps you and may you be blessed in everything you set out to do.

  • Wholesaler · Pawtucket, RI · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    send me your email i will email you one

  • Wholesaler · Pawtucket, RI · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    I believe your looking for a joint venture agreement right?

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 354 posts · 186 votes
    10y

    General partnership agreement template downloaded from the internet and customize to meet your needs.

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I have one as well that I would be willing to share with you. I do a lot of cowholesaling in NW Florida. 

  • Wholesaler · Elkridge, MD · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    You def need a JV agreement signed
  • Wholesaler · Elkridge, MD · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    I emailed you just now
  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 280 posts · 53 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Rachel Orsie:

    You def need a JV agreement signed

     Hi Rachel,

    Would you be kind enough to send me that JV agreement also? Thanks in advance. I'll PM you!

  • Wholesaler · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I'd like one too please...  

    thank you---

  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 203 posts · 135 votes
    10y
    Following
  • Wholesaler · Columbia, SC · Member since 2015 · 123 posts · 15 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Rachel Orsie:

    You def need a JV agreement signed

    Hi Rachel. If you wouldn't mind, can you please forward me a copy of your JV Agreement as well. I'll PM you. Thanks in advance.

  • Wholesaler · El Paso, TX · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Rachel Orsie:

    I emailed you just now

     can i get one also? thank you

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Hello every. I would be interested in theses as well. Anyway to place a Dropbox link online so it can be downloaded ?many thanks
  • Hobart, IN · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hello everyone i am a newbie and have been looking for a contract that can be used for co-wholesale agreement can anyone help. Thank you

  • Wholesaler · Greenbelt, MD · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi All,

      I am interested in a similar agreement.  Can someone share with me too?  Thanks and have a great day!

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 134 posts · 21 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Amore:

    Does anyone have a contract that can be used for co-wholesale agreements? I've had wholesalers approach me about co-wholesaling with them on properties they have under contract, but I'm basically taking their word for it that I'll get paid if I bring a buyer. I assume there should be some formal agreement to protect me and ensure I get paid. I looked in the File Place, but didn't see anything, so I'd appreciate it if someone has something like that if they could share it with me. Thanks!

    Hey did you happened to find any contracts agreements?

  • Hobart, IN · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    yes they are under tools and file place

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 330 votes
    10y

    Sorry to hijack such an old thread but have been looking for this contract and wasn't able to find it in the tools and file place section. Searched for "Joint Venture" & "Cowholesale contract" with no luck.

  • Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hello all. Would someone be so kind and send a jv contract my way also. It would be greatly appreciated. You guys and gals are the best!

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    For anyone wondering, there is a File in Biggerpockets containing a JV Agreement on page 3 in Forms under File Place (found under Tools, above). I don't know if it's for co-wholesaling though. I'm in a rush right now, but will check it out (read it) later and update.

  • Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Can someone please send me a JVT agreement as well? 

    Thank you 

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi @Michael Garrison and @Rachel Orsie, do you mind sending me a copy of yours?  I am a wholesale looking to work with someone for co-wholesaling, and want to be able to spell out what our roles would be on the contract and the property we are working on.  I'm trying to find agreement, that's simple and makes it plain.  I'd really appreciate it!

  • Pooler, GA · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Does anybody have a contract that I can use for the seller and buyer? (I know that they are two different contracts.) I have a purchase and sale contract from my attorney for the buyer I suppose. 

    Thank you

  • Real Estate Agent · San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello, I'm new to BiggerPockets. I've been wondering how to structure a JV deal for awhile now as well. Does anyone have a contract template that they've used in the past? Thank you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Denton, TX · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Michael Garrison Rachel Orsie Can you please send me a copy of that agreement also? I am getting into RE and wanting to start with wholesale and think JV with someone would be very helpful. Thank you!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.