Investor · LA, TX · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 46 votes
Hi BP Community,
I notice this question has been asked a couple of times before with no response but I'm hoping since then, new members have joined BP that may have experience in this area. I have a seller who wants to sell his whole portfolio of rental properties (10) and he wants to sell them together instead of breaking them up. I have buyers who are interested in that area but may only want to buy one or two houses each. I think I can sell them all between all my buyers but not all to one of them. How should I handle this? Should I reveal to the seller that I'm a wholesaler and I have relationships with end buyers but need to sell each one separately or do I try to put them all under contract as I would a sf deal and just try to sell them to my end buyers before my 30-45 days are up?
Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y
again we have posters pushing dishonesty garbage with the sellars promoting lying If you cannot find an end-use. no wonder the world is full of so many cheats and Liars because it seems to be acceptable
Hilliard, OH · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 18 votes
9y
@Jay Hinrichs Appreciate the extensive post for perspective.
Isn't a wholesaler more of an investors "agent"? From a traditional perspective, we have agents and the MLS. Agents get paid a percentage of the sale price. So larger sales price = larger commission. The seller has a clear benefit from this as well. The buyer, not so much. Even a buyer's agent benefits from the sales price being higher. So who in that scenario is looking out for the investor?
Granted: We could get into a discussion about the ethics of an agent, in which we would go in circles. Ultimately that conversation would be no different than the ethics convo of a wholesaler.
I'm also not really trying to make a case for wholesalers really "looking out" for an investor. As that isn't accurate either. Rather, they have a mutually beneficial relationship among their business models. I do agree with you in regards to wash out. Wholesaling is far more inclined to those who excel in marketing an analytics, in my opinion. It is essentially lead generation for real estate investors.
Even through execution though @Shawn Ackerman, I do believe that wholesalers shouldn't have to mask intention what so ever. Your buyers vs the MLS buyers are completely different and you should be present it as such. There are advantages and drawbacks to both.
"Shawn, my name is Riley Gilson and I'm reaching out to you in regards to the ABC St property you're looking to sell. I work w/ a lot of real estate investors and I think your property may fit into several of their portfolios. I'd like to discuss a sales price with you, so that I can circle back with them, with a firm number in hand. Is now a good time?"
At no point were you making any statements as to your intention to buy the property. You clearly stated why someone should work with you. AND you were honest/direct the entire time. Now you do your job and provide the value benefit to both parties. Someone's house is sold, someone gets a deal and you get paid.
I would think if more people presented themselves (and please note Shawn I'm obviously making said statements based off this one forum, I don't assume that you are unethical or immoral as others would - simply having a conversation on a mutual topic) in this manner, they would still do business and wouldn't get so much flack or reputation damage/challenges from investors who have been screwed by those who HAVE Been dishonest and ultimately sucked at their job. @John Thedford might even quit bugging wholesalers...... just kidding, we all know better.
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
9y
@Riley Gilson nice opening line I like it ... and see zero problem with it.. as long as your not selling real estate without a license... which you would be doing in many states, does not matter but in some states ( ohio being one) that kind of presentation would not hold up.. and would be deemed acting as an agent.. each state takes a different view.
But you as an agent... can make that statement you don't have to take listing agreements.. you just need listing agreements to enforce your getting paid.. and I suppose you can have a flat rate commission.. many brokerages have that and its negotiable.
On other threads I talked about how I started in the industry I sold dirt Land Lots ranchs and many times these took years to sell. my minimum commish was 10% but I charged as high as 30 to 40% if it was a boonies property way back in the mountains 40 miles surrounded by gorilla pot growers who were armed LOL.. talking northern CA in the late 70's..
so that's being transparent just tell them you have a flat fee commish of 5k or 7k.. whatever you want.
where you going to see wholesalers gulp though is the one's who talk little old ladies into giving their homes away and they wholesale them and make HUGE fees. I was going to buy one in Charleston but got in to it and it was a 190k property. and the wholesaler had it tied up for 100k.. I told him don't you think 90k is a tad rich for a wholesale fee common man.. this lady could use some of that money.. of course as we got in to it ( typical wholesaler that did not know what they were doing) lady owed 210k on it.. and I paid wholesaler 5k and bought it for 215k.. but I would not have bought I as a matter of principal for 190 with a 90k flip fee.. Just does not mesh with my personal morals of trying to treat sellers fairly.. Now if these boys had bought it and owned it . then that different..
Hilliard, OH · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 18 votes
9y
@Jay Hinrichs Agree with you on that. There are definitely "used car salesmen" stereotypes out there trying to wholesale and don't do the group any favors.
Ohio is definitely finicky when it comes to wholesaling and that intro would have to be transitioned quite a bit. Ultimately I think that wholesalers should create some sort of relationship with a transaction lender (in all states regardless of laws). Because if a deal is a deal..... it's a deal. Whether someone buys it in contract or after.
If you had that relationship, that pitch could be modified to support a still open dialogue about why I'm talking to you in the first place.
I think a lot of people have issues w/ the monopoly of the current real estate broker system. (At least from my personal experiences) Counter argument to @John Thedford 's typical BS is that whether you have a license or not, if you do something illegal all people have something to lose. Except maybe a real estate license as the only differentiator there...
I'd be looking at several grand in expenses and then ongoing commissions (I know some do flat rate, speaking in a general sense), simply for a broker to manage some paperwork. As opposed to paying a title like expense per transaction.
That mixed with the focus of a typical agent, I think that is what drives people to the wholesale side. From experience, it is a HUGE pain going through agent after agent who is a supposed "specialist" for investors to only waste your time, arguably more than a wholesaler would.
Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y
@John Thedford You're comments make no sense. When I retail a house here in California, I typically go through 2, 3, even 4 escrows before we get a buyer that can actually close. There are a million reasons why a buyer who has a pre-approval from a lender and makes an offer through their own agent, but still can't get the deal across the finish line; lost job, death, debt to income changed, doesn't like something on one of the many, many reports and/or disclosures, job change, divorce, injury, just changes their mind and walks away... the list is endless. In your opinion, these people are all liars and cheats.
My question to you is as a real estate agent or broker, why would a seller sign a contract with you (6 month listing) when you have no ability to close? You're not going to buy it right? How are you any different from the OP? Because you passed some pathetic state administered joke of a test suddenly it makes you a more honorable and ethical person?
A guy who wants to get rid of 10 houses without any hassle, where does that person go? A real estate agent? What a joke that is!!! I'm spitting my cereal all over my screen as I type!!! Talk about the most unethical group of people I've ever dealt with!!! Now that is one big pool of liars and cheats. Like the guy in my neighborhood who claims to be the number one agent in the area. He gets your house under contract, puts sign on your front lawn, then waits 2 weeks to put it in the MLS hoping someone drives by and calls him directly because their agent can't find the listing. That way he can double end the commission. Talk about a liar and cheat!! But, from my experience, these types of activities and others, like pocket listings, are quite common among real estate agents - the real liars and cheats in this industry.
My point concerns those with no money and ability to close. Deals fall apart every day. Financing. Condition, etc. There are lots of unethical people in this business..no doubt about that. Some even joke of their shenanigans. Those aren't they people I would ever choose to work with. Signing a listing contract is no guarantee anything will sell. I see agents do what I call "lying for listings" feeding a seller totally BS prices to sell their homes when that won't happen. Looked at one maybe 5-6 weeks back that was exactly the case. House was priced around 115K and I wouldn't pay a quick 70. So, that seller is indeed a victim of either a lying agent of an agent with no clue of value. These actions aren't be excused..but neither are those of unlicensed brokers making promises with no ability to come through. I know very well from your reputation that you are NOT a game player and I certainly respect that! However, the people on BP urging other to use lies and deception, BS escape clauses, etc are a VERY poor example of how any deal should be done..not just RE. Honesty and morals are not dictated by any license. Either people have that or they don't. I have been a BP member for some time, have over 3400 posts, and have done deals with other members that TRUST me because they KNOW that I do what I say. I am sure you do as well. When you can make a call and get 50K or 100K within your bank account within a couple of house and then do paperwork a week later that isn't a freak transaction it is the result of honest business. Anyone promoting dishonesty in a public forum certainly should be willing to accept whatever is posted. BTW, some of the other scenarios you mention would get a licensee tossed from the local association and NAR. There are some guidelines that matter. Unlicensed brokers have none. As to you part or your posting that people are liars and cheats because a deal falls apart..there are legitimate reasons. Liars and cheats are the ones that walk in the door operating in a dishonest manner.
Whether people like it or not there are state agencies that regulate RE. As to the monopoly of the MLS system yes that exists. There are very inexpensive alternatives. Just talked to a guy that has wholesaled several properties. He either assigns OR closes but doesn't leave people with broken promises and distrust. He is a licensed agent as well. He stated there is a service where a house can be listed for $99. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Any flipper or owner can utilize that and not pay an agent's fee of x%. Certainly an option. When and if i decide to sell I have options as well: list them as an agent through the firm I hang my license, list with a discount listing service, or try FSBO. I would definitely utilize SOME form of MLS listing strictly for the exposure. There are some fields where, like it or not, you have to pay to play. As to operating illegally, NO I don't believe in that and am not desperate for money. Others can play that game. Some will get caught. Some won't. I won't play and have to hide in the shadows!
From your post: "Isn't a wholesaler more of an investors "agent"?". Without a license, they indeed are brokering real estate without a license in many instances. Whether others like to admit that or not, if they were open about it with regulatory agencies they would be shut down. Would you use an "unlicensed doctor" that only charged $10 for an exam? $100 for a "minor surgery" or would you choose someone that you know has the proper education and has passed licensing to practice medicine? Would you use a non-bar "attorney" giving legal advice with no education nor licensing? Same concept except that there aren't forums where this is promoted as the way unlicensed brokering is on BP. Your first sentence...stating someone is an"agent"? Without a license the are NOT agents. If things fall apart, who do you go after? There is a recent thread on BP from a buyer that took an assignment and the seller tried to kill the deal. The new "buyer" had to litigate to get it done. Where was the protection from the first person that tied up the property? There was none!
Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y
@John Thedford Well, I think the OP coming here and asking how to go about closing this deal shows some fortitude. Just because she makes an offer one cannot assume she intends to do it fraudulently. Seems like she has good intentions of doing what she wants to do, but needs advice on how to go about doing it in a professional manner. I opened escrow on a house yesterday for $255K. I don't have an extra $255K sitting around to close this escrow. That doesn't mean I won't close the escrow. I have a wholesale buyer lined up at $275K. I have a partner willing to JV on it if I bring in the financing, which I have been working on this morning. Of course, unlike the OP, my deal will certainly close whether I buy it or I wholesale it to one of my buyers. But I don't consider myself a liar or a cheat even though I have zero intention of writing that check personally. I also don't agree with putting properties under contract and using escape clauses. I've never walked away from an accepted offer by a seller even if that means my wholesale fee is a measly $1,500 which happened to me just a few weeks ago or that I got "stuck" with the house as a rental. I have a few of those. LOL
Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 24 votes
9y
I think, rather than spreading negativity, @John Thedford being a lender, should fund @Lena Claybon on her project. This would accomplish 2 tasks at once. His problem of the poster being a cheat will not be true anymore since she will have access to the funds to close the deal. This makes John happy :) At the same time Lena is able to make a deal and sell off the properties individually and pay John off and make some money. Maybe they both should partner up on 50-50 split basis. Makes everyone happy at once :D
Guys, stop bashing newbies who come here for advice. If you don't have anything good to say, then stay mum.
OK sir we agree. Putting properties under contract with no intention nor ability to close and using BS escape clauses is what is wrong with MOST of these unlicensed brokers. There will be plenty of BP cheerleaders promoting that garbage anyways. I enjoy your posts for the most part! I am looking at alternative ways for MYSELF to put packages of properties under contract and as soon as I KNOW I can close I will pursue those deals.
Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 49 votes
9y
If you're a beginner and still learning, you shouldn't be attempting to put 10 houses under contract; weather thats at the same time or in pieces, especially if he thinks you're a cash buyer.
I have a seller who wants to sell 16 houses, who knows I'm going to assign those houses to my buyers because I told him I don't buy in this specific area, but I know guys who are looking for houses. So many people approached him wanting to tie up all 16 of his properties. I told him we'll take it 1 or 2 at a time, and he was perfectly okay with that. I got 4 of his houses under contract, and we should close on those 4 houses in the next couple of weeks.
No sneaking behind his back, I told him my plans up front, I told him I will assign these houses to cash buyers I know because I don't buy in those areas, and he was okay with it because of my HONESTY. That's a word a lot of new wholesalers tend to shy away from. Don't know how many times I can say that honesty is key in this... ANY business.
There's a reason why @John Thedford says what he says about wholesalers. Because so many of them are dishonest and try to get a quick buck, weather that means tying up properties for 30 days, and not having a buyer before signing, or spamming their deals on Craigslist, because they think seasoned investors spend their days looking Craigslist for deals.
Honesty IS key. If you look at all the people promoting dishonesty it really is somewhat disheartening. I feel like I grew up in a different time when parents continually told their children to be honest and work hard for what they wanted. SADLY...today it is all about what you can get any way you can get it. There is nothing anyone can say to some of these people but we can give an opinion and perspective to people that are being misled by some. Some will realize the advice is sound and others don't care. If you can't make an honest million in RE (no I am not kidding) find a new line of work! Not everyone is destined to make it in any business.
If the OP has funds or backing to close on all ten and make some money great. If no funds and no backers, then why sign a contract stating they will buy when they obviously don't have the means? Does a signature on a contract (your word) mean nothing? To many, no it doesn't.
Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 49 votes
9y
John Thedford I get JV offers all the time from other wholesalers. I have plenty where my assignment fee would be $500-1,000! That means their deals would make around $1,000-2,000 total. Supposedly this was from someone who's been in real estate successfully for 15 years. I wonder if he was dishonest about that....
My mentor told me anything under $10,000 on a deal, is like making $100,000 in the NBA. But he also taught me honesty which is maybe why my deals are 5x larger than some of the deals I'm offered by other wholesalers.. sad because they give us a bad name. We're not all like that!
Your posts are always entertaining. Wholesalers operating appropriately (or anyone for that matter) doesn't need to "hide in the shadows". I think that you have a huge stereotype of all people who operate as a wholesaler and tend to make accusations without a whole understanding of the situation.
ALL of your arguments against wholesalers apply in kind to agents and literally any other profession.
You have such an eloquent way to state the obvious.
-
I realize that there are other options for sellers. A wholesaler, while sometimes presenting themselves as a sellers savior (and sometimes they legitimately are) are generally creating more value for investors and themselves. Making money is not a bad thing.
Furthermore, you assume every wholesaler is operating illegally when that is simply wrong. While in some states the generic model is an issue, one simply needs to modify their business model to adapt and remain inside the constraints of the law. I co-own a lending company and this happens all the time, it is no different.
-
As for the second post. Many can and do operate openly w/ no push back so long as they operate within the bounds of the law - to my earlier point.
An attorney or doctor sounds great in comparison but are apples and oranges. That is like saying we should have a license to sell pens, because you know, we wouldn't want anyone selling pens without taking a class on pens...
They provide a service which can very much mean life or death. Their validation process also involves YEARS of schooling and testing. Not 30min worth of sometimes online training and quick test - that I could probably take off hand right now and pass w/ 0 training.
The comparison doesn't really support the argument presented. I'm not putting a doctor next to an agent and calling them one in the same.
Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y
I keep telling people if they want to make CONTINUED income and build wealth then buy and hold is the key. Not everyone has 50K or 100K to write a check but they CAN often find ways to borrow money. If you buy a property for 65K that is worth a hundred and hold it a year or two, you may be able to refi out all or most of your cash, continue to hold that one, and do the next one. As your portfolio grows and you build equity it gets easier and easier. There was a poster on BP that stated it took them six month to make their first assignment fee of 6K. That didn't sound very profitable vs having one or two good rentals, possibly having appreciation work for them, having tax breaks, and having continued income as long as they hold the property. Yet, we see lots of new members all identifying themselves as unlicensed brokers, all believing they will make fast big money. Most will be quickly disappointed and fade away saying RE isn't a viable source of wealth. Follow the wrong leaders and get the wrong results.
Hilliard, OH · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 18 votes
9y
@John Thedford your filling in a lot of your own gaps there....
Most of the people I see, which isn't a ton, that you also post on, never make these assumptions of grandeur. You do for them. You also accuse them of being a liar, a cheater and/or a generally unethical person.
Nobody is on here in this post or many others debating the buy/hold vs lead gen wholesaler. So I'm not sure where that came from.
People do this because the barrier to entry is lower and there is still a niche for it. If people didn't buy from wholesalers or utilize those services - then we wouldn't have wholesalers. Clearly, there is a niche for them that agents to fulfill. I don't understand your excessive resistance and posting trying to demean those looking to fulfill said niche.
Start a blog and post about it. There is no reason to get on here and put down those looking to learn and grow. Perhaps some constructive feedback might help prevent them from being that which you loathe so much.
Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y
@Account Closed
LOL! Not interested in taking on a newbie with no experience and putting capitol at risk! She definitely should approach some HML or PML she knows and see if they are willing to lend. OPM is the easiest way to build a portfolio. Had a newbie borrow 60K from me a couple years back. He only lost 50K but my funds were secured in a free and clear condo, not the flip. He was a total PITA, defaulted on the loan, etc. I hired an attorney. He hired an attorney. When I got paid off he had to pay both attorneys. Not a pleasant situation for either of us. Maybe the OP should also consider a JV, close on the deal, and then sell. This won't leave the seller with a bad taste in their mouth for "investors".
All you need to do is research the unlicensed broker forums. Tons of posts from game players. Tons of posts promoting dishonesty in their representations. You posted above about being an "agent" without a license. Of course! Why do you think I use the term unlicensed brokers? When they are posting stating they want to help a seller, without having a license, and without closing, they are indeed admitting intent to broker real estate without a license. We have seen several local guys shut down for that. I do know some LICENSED agents that assign, but if they cannot, they close. They are in no way comparable to people signing contracts with no money and no ability to close. Can you blame them? They don't have to go through licensing, be held accountable, have threats of fines or loss of license for dishonesty, etc like a licensee does. I will continue to hold my license and operate without playing games. Agents get sued all the time for bad practices. Who is there to hold unlicensed brokers accountable? Nobody. If they walk in telling lies and cannot pull the deal off many just claim their "partner" didn't approve even though there was no real partner. There are plenty of posts on BP promoting the partner BS as an escape clause. No need to do that if someone is operating honestly. Guess we can continue this over and over but obviously we have a different point of view. No problem. I respect your views and believe people can disagree without hard feelings, etc. None here.
Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 117 posts · 175 votes
9y
Go home @John Thedford, your drunk! You've said your peace so quit hijacking every thread that mentions wholesaling. You're like a broken record. We get it, you don't like wholesalers. Now, get out of the way so @Lena Claybon can get real answers to her questions. Not your condescending snide remarks. I'm so sick of seeing your negativity and it's not what this site was built for.
@Lena Claybon Portfolios can be very tricky and if you're not experienced, I'd probably shy away from them or find a mentor/partner with more experience. You're talking about a significant purchase price which will typically require a significant earnest money deposit. As far as structuring the contract, I've done it both ways. I've had 1 contract include all property addresses and parcel numbers. Other times I've had separate contracts for each property. I just did a 4 pack of houses that I simply assigned to the same buyer that took all of them. Understand that if you do 1 contract for all properties then you'll have to assign a single contract to 1 buyer or close on all of them and piece them out to your separate buyers. Also, you need to talk with the seller and find out what their expectations are. Do they expect you to close on all 10 or do they mind you cherry picking them. And don't be discouraged by John Thedford's comments. Keep grinding, Keep learning and you'll be fine. Help people and you'll be rewarded. The 4 pack that I just assigned called me from a letter I sent them. He named his prices for all 4 and I accepted. I had a buyer in that neighborhood and knew he'd take them. I scheduled my 1 time walk-through on all 4, one right after the next, took my Buyer with me and he bought them. I assigned the contracts and they were closed within 2 weeks of the Seller's initial phone call for all cash, for the amount he was asking and on the date of his choice. There's not too many realtors that could have pulled that off that quick and without disturbing the tenants as little as we did. The Seller's were grateful and have even referred a friend of theirs in the same neighborhood. We contracted that house too and will be double closing it with a different investor tomorrow. Best of luck and PM me if you have anymore questions.
Investor · LA, TX · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 46 votes
9y
@Account Closed Don't worry, I've decided to only listen to and respond to positive / useful posts. No one has time for all that negativity. I know that we (wholesalers) provide a great service by bringing cash buyers to sellers for much quicker turnaround times than many agents who list properties and send them potential buyers who have to finance and many times the financing falls through. I'm clear about what I bring to the table but thank you for your sound advice from someone who's actually done what I'm trying to do. Thanks again!
And here is the OP with the same ole same ole about their "services" and how they are valuable and provide a "service" superior to a licensee: " I know that we (wholesalers) provide a great service by bringing cash buyers to sellers for much quicker turnaround times than many agents who list properties and send them potential buyers who have to finance and many times the financing falls through."
All this BP cheerleader talk...and from someone who hasn't done a deal? All this talk of how agents bring no value with buyers that cannot close but somehow these unlicensed brokers can? When can an unlicensed broker have tens of thousands of potential buyers? An agent can do that with a listing! In fact, our company's listings go to OVER 800 websites.
So, ripping off a homeowner by finding someone with no clue to value, taking a big slice, and assigning to someone well under market is a "service"? To who? Maybe your pocketbook but not the owner. An agent's job is to bring the most money to the seller. An unlicensed brokers tries to put the most in their pocket and has no regards for the seller!
If the service was "valuable" and filled a gap, then states would LICENSE the practice. There are a lot more unlicensed brokers having deals that fall apart, misrepresenting everything, etc than they would ever acknowledge. They need to try and uphold their image. BTW, advertising as offering services...helping sellers get rid of property, IS EXACTLY WHAT LICENSEES DO! Gotta love the semantics these people play! Keep up the cheerleading and bulloney. You cannot believe everything you read on the net!
Lender · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
You would have 1 agreement of sale per property so possibly look to close them all within a few days of each other with your buyers. That might be enough for your buyer to be ok with it.
Investor · LA, TX · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 46 votes
9y
@John Thedford
What is your PROBLEM?!!! For someone who’s supposed to be this big time knowledgeable agent/investor, you sure have a lot of time on your hands to be spewing all this unnecessary hateful rhetoric on BP!
I said I wasn’t going to respond to you anymore because it’s a BIG waste of time when I could be working on my business but I have to get you straight on a couple of things. First, I never said that I’ve never done a deal before, (there you go with that generalization/assumption thing you do again), as a matter of fact, I just sold a house last week. I said I’m still learning and I’d never done a portfolio of houses before. That’s what my question was about, remember?
Second, you seem to have a very jaded and inaccurate view about what wholesalers do based on the couple of bad experiences you’ve had so I’ll give you the other side of the coin. A great majority of the properties we take on are properties that are in need of repairs that can range from small cosmetic stuff to major structural damage inside and out. The owners understand and are willing to sell those houses at below market value because they know money has to be put into the house to restore it to market value and the investor has to be able to recoup his money and make some kind of profit for the time he’s put into it. The buyers (that you seem to think are all unsuspecting ignoramuses) are usually pretty savvy investors who know the market and do their due diligence to know what they should be paying for the house. So this whole idea you have of wholesalers all trying to get over on people by `taking’ their properties for next to nothing and then getting rich off ignorant buyers is ridiculous!
And we DO provide a service whether you believe it or not. Most agents don’t even want to fool with a lot of the properties we sell because they’re damaged and need work. So sellers are happy when we help them out. Also, I’ve had investors thank me for contacting them about properties because many of them are busy and don’t have time to look for properties themselves. Everything doesn’t have to go the way YOU think they should go just cause that’s the way you’ve always known it. Expand yourself, be open to new things. That’s what BP is all about!
Investor · LA, TX · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 46 votes
9y
@John Thedford No comeback to my above post? I'm shocked! Maybe you've figured out that all wholesalers are not the same just as all agents are not the same. There is no one size fits all. In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along!" Enjoy your day!