Bp'ers: Let's Brainstorm Some Amazing Wholesaler Apparel Slogans

Bp'ers: Let's Brainstorm Some Amazing Wholesaler Apparel Slogans

Raleigh, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 80 posts 路 25 votes

Hi Friends,

I am getting some apparel items custom made and need some ideas for slogans.  Lets get creative an help me....and all of us out.

Ideas( of course the back will have my number)

"Eat Sleep Buy Houses"

"Can't Buy Happiness but Can buy Houses"

Help the creativity flow. Thanks All!

3Reply
68 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker 路 MA 路 Member since 2013 路 361 posts 路 297 votes
8y

Front:  I sold my house to a wholesaler

Back:  And all I came out with was this lousy t-shirt

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Raleigh, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 80 posts 路 25 votes
    8y

    Thanks Joe....and no of course not lol.Just more when I am out and about..Yes car magnet idea is great too.:) probably will hold off on that to see if I get my license that way I can advertise for that as well.

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Naples, FL 路 Member since 2013 路 9k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    8y

    If you are a licensee:
    Front: name, phone, brokerage
    Back: If I can't sell it, I will buy it

  • Raleigh, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 80 posts 路 25 votes
    8y
    Thanks for the chuckle..I like that....dont necessarily agree but its a good one!
    Originally posted by @Phil G.:

    Front:  I sold my house to a wholesaler

    Back:  And all I came out with was this lousy t-shirt

  • Real Estate Investor 路 Shelton, WA 路 Member since 2013 路 369 posts 路 639 votes
    8y

    I suggest:

    FAUXSALER

    Or

    "Cash Buyer"  .. You gotta make sure it's in quotations though! .. because, the irony and whatnot

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Naples, FL 路 Member since 2013 路 9k+ posts 路 6k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    I suggest:

    FAUXSALER

    Or

    "Cash Buyer"  .. You gotta make sure it's in quotations though! .. because, the irony and whatnot

     I had an unlicensed broker email me a couple days ago offering me property they do not own. They asked "are you a TRUE cash buyer or a wholesaler LOL. BP is a great source of education for the public and hopefully they won't get tangled up with these types of operators. The irony in their post was...they are NOT a true cash buyer and do not own the property:)..just playing unlicensed middle-man.

  • Investor 路 Oakland, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 41 posts 路 25 votes
    8y

    a t-shirt that says QUUUIICCCKK TIIIPPPP! LOL

  • Multifamily Syndicator 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Account Closed This is super cool 馃槂

    Ok ok ok... Let's try a couple! 

    Front: iBuy

    Back: Homes... Talk to me :)

    Front: I Buy Your House

    Back: Cash "n" Assign

  • Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 79 posts 路 59 votes
    8y

    On the front:

    "I Buy Houses!*

    I Pay Cash!**

    I Close Quickly!***

    Don't Look at the Back of My Shirt!"

    On the back:

    "*I do not personally buy houses

    **I do not personally pay cash

    ***I do not personally close quickly

    I do however ASPIRE to have someone else do these things! Hopefully they will!"

    Right before you walk into the seller's house, PUT ON A JACKET so they can see the front but not the back. You only get the one freebie from me

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant 路 Summerlin, NV 路 Member since 2014 路 45k+ posts 路 66k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Phil G.:

    Front:  I sold my house to a wholesaler

    Back:  And all I came out with was this lousy t-shirt

    you guys said it.. I was trying to be kind...  Mr. Damon then had to accuse me of wholesale hating  LOL..   

  • Investor 路 Northern, VA 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 904 votes
    8y

    You guys are way too mean to the poor lady. lol  And then some of you will turn around accuse me of being a nasty person and a sexiest, when I am mean to some female, who actually deserves it. 

  • Professional 路 Lowell, MA 路 Member since 2014 路 232 posts 路 223 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Phil G.:

    Front:  I sold my house to a wholesaler

    Back:  And all I came out with was this lousy t-shirt

    The only slogan one needs, right there.   

    And...  equally hilarious, you may get your "Genius" badge with this response.  

    Slainte.  

  • Raleigh, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 80 posts 路 25 votes
    8y
    Thanks! No hard feelings taken.I am educating myself and am in classes to become a broker.I would never do anything that hurt or manipulated others...my conscience is clear.:)
    Originally posted by @Chinmay J.:

    You guys are way too mean to the poor lady. lol  And then some of you will turn around accuse me of being a nasty person and a sexiest, when I am mean to some female, who actually deserves it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.