Postcard Service Recommendation?

2 Replies

Can anyone recommend a postcard service that they have used?  I know I can do a search but I am interested in personal experience.  Preferably one where they mail out as well.

Most seem to use click2mail.com, as do I. It has some limitations but it has good prices, and let's you mail in small batches.

Originally posted by @Chris Turner :

Can anyone recommend a postcard service that they have used?  I know I can do a search but I am interested in personal experience.  Preferably one where they mail out as well.

Good to meet you..

I cant recommend a service for postcards however I can recommend the type of postcard and what it should say.

Always use Text and not Pictorial cards. The card color is important. Use yellow or Pink. And mix up the sizes from month to month.

Also the list and call capture is as important, if not more than the postcard so make certain youre marketing to the correct people and your answering system is solid.

As for C2M there are a lot of folks who contribute here on  BP i would first. If for no other reason then they support the very thing youre doing and will help you succeed... Try asking a real estate question of C2M. Not sure you can.

Here are the ones I send with great success. 

The yellow is twice the size of the pink...