Where to find wholesale contracts online?

Where to find wholesale contracts online?

Real Estate Investor · Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2011 · 98 posts · 6 votes

hi there

i wanted to know how to make up a wholesale contract, is there a website where i can download one for free? Any other place you guys can suggest to get a pre filled wholesale contract? Thank you.

6Reply
254 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 308 posts · 92 votes
15y

Raul,

PM me if you need to understand the strategy behind these contracts. There is more there than is obvious at first read.

Here are the actual links in FilePlace:

Wholesale Purchase Agreement

Wholesale Assignment Agreement

See this reply in the discussion

68 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    @Chris Colvard

    Hi there Chris and everyone could i get a copy as well of those wholesale and assignment contract? that would be a big help for newbie/starters like me.

  • Real Estate Agent · El Paso, TX · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Hello, i can't seem to find any wholesaling contracts anywhere. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could send me the documents. Thank you

  • Red Oak, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Chris Colvard:

    Raul,

    PM me if you need to understand the strategy behind these contracts. There is more there than is obvious at first read.

    Here are the actual links in FilePlace:

    Wholesale Purchase Agreement

    Wholesale Assignment Agreement

     Were are the escape clauses incase you cant find a buyer?

  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Chris Colvard:

    PM me and I'll send my contract and assignment. They are specific to Texas, but an attorney could modify them for your state.

    Hi Chris! I know this post is old but I am in Texas. I have been searching for this. Would you be willing to send me the contracts you use as well? I would be eternally grateful. 

    Thanks in advance, 

    Secret Bridgewater

  • Aberdeen, MD · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Chris Colvard hey I been looking for some contract and can't find any if you can send me the ones u have will be a great help just starting out trying to jump right in .. 

  • Wholesaler · Livermore, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @Rob Gillespie:

    Mubasher,

    There are not any magical contracts for that. I use a simple 1 page purchase agreement that is assignable, I put a 60 business day close, and I have an assignment of contract that I use to sell it.

    If you would like them, I would be happy to share.

    Good luck. :mrgreen:

  • Wholesaler · Livermore, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Rob Gillespie I would like those forms. If you don't mind The 60 days to close and assignment of contract Please. I would REALLY! appreciate it thanks.

  • Wholesaler · Livermore, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Colvard:

    PM me and I'll send my contract and assignment. They are specific to Texas, but an attorney could modify them for your state.

  • Real Estate Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Contract forms and other necessary evils

    I'm a member of the California Bar (based in God Bless Texas) but not offering legal advice here - just a word to the wise.  

    Use an American Arbitration Association arbitration clause in any contract you use.  I use a binding arbitration clause with each party to bear their own costs.  That way a financially stronger party can't crush the weaker party in seeking "justice".

    Lawsuits, disagreements, kerfuffles or whatever you want to call them are life sucking experiences with no winners.  Be nice.  Give the benefit of the doubt.  Walk away.  All tactics to save time & money.

    If this advice seems unprofessional you can send me a $10,000 retainer (first of many) and we'll go fight the bad guys, win justice and protect the American Way!!!

    Bill

  • Wholesaler · Livermore, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Colvard:

    PM me and I'll send my contract and assignment. They are specific to Texas, but an attorney could modify them for your state.

  • oak park , MI · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    anybody know how I can get a assignment contract? I stay in michigan

  • Reading, PA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Rob Gillespie:

    Mubasher,

    There are not any magical contracts for that. I use a simple 1 page purchase agreement that is assignable, I put a 60 business day close, and I have an assignment of contract that I use to sell it.

    If you would like them, I would be happy to share.

    Good luck. :mrgreen:

     Could you send them to me as well?

  • Reading, PA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Colvard:

    PM me and I'll send my contract and assignment. They are specific to Texas, but an attorney could modify them for your state.

     Could you send them to me as well?

  • Shipping Container Sales, Infrequent Real Estate Investor · Van Buren, AR · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 25 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Andrea Tapp:

    Are there any wholesale assignable contracts available for Oklahoma?

    Hey Andrea, I just modified the standard contract from OREC to meet my needs.  I think I mentioned it once when we were talking, but here's the link to all their forms and contracts.

    https://www.ok.gov/OREC/Contract_Forms_and_Related_Addenda/index.html

  • Portsmouth, VA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Rob, Good Afternoon :) --- Would you mind sharing the assignment contract and purchase template as well Please :

    @Rob Gillespie

  • Wholesaler · Mishawaka, IN · Member since 2013 · 438 posts · 346 votes
    9y

    Go to tools>fileplace>contracts I uploaded a purchase agreement and an assignment contract there a month or two ago.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Rob Gillespie:

    Mubasher,

    There are not any magical contracts for that. I use a simple 1 page purchase agreement that is assignable, I put a 60 business day close, and I have an assignment of contract that I use to sell it.

    If you would like them, I would be happy to share.

    Good luck. :mrgreen:

     Hi Rop

    Can i have them please ??!

  • Irmo, SC · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I'm new my self just started I need alot of help myself so any tips will help thanks everybody 

  • Manahawkin, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Can someone send me a copy of all 3 contracts used for Wholesaling: Purchase Agreement between Seller & Wholesaler / Assignment Contract / Purchase Agreement between wholesaler / Investor. I am a newbie and having a hard time finding template contracts that I can edit. Thanks.

  • Ocala, FL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Mubasher Riaz:

    Rob I just PM'd you

     Hey I would really like your formula for wholesale contract will it work in Florida 

  • Ocala, FL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I'm a newbie as well 

  • Contractor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 267 posts · 144 votes
    9y
    For all ya'll looking for contracts, the greatest REI tool ever invented (BP of course) has a slew of contracts and forms you can use on this pagewww.biggerpockets.com/files
  • New to Real Estate · El Segundo, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Viet Nguyen:

    Thanks Everybody,

    Now I have an idea on where to start for wholesaling.

    We shall all see each other very soon in the financial freedom world.

     Did you ever find out how which contract to use? I'd like to start wholesaling in california and I had the same question about contracts

  • Wholesaler · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks Chris, I greatly appreciate your generosity for sharing. I am new to wholesaling, been thinking about trying it for about a year now. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank Chris Colvard for the help with the contracts

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.