Any cheaper mailbox alternatives to UPS Stores?

Any cheaper mailbox alternatives to UPS Stores?

St Paul, MN · Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes

I had a UPS store box for a long time and didn't get much use out of it, but I'm thinking I'll need a business address again. Are there any cheaper alternatives to getting a pseudo address for busniess besides UPS or a post office box?

Thanks,
Scott

0Reply
268 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2010 · 188 posts · 118 votes
14y

I also needed a business address and was looking for the most cost effective solution. California will not let you use a PO Box for a business address, so that option was out. I looked into virtual offices but found them expensive and unnecessary for my business. I started my search by using Google to find all the mailbox providing businesses within 5 miles of my house. A UPS store was close but was more expensive than other options. I ended up with a local mailbox provider within 2 miles of my house. I did some further research on the business and found they had been there for years and had good reviews from online review sites. If I paid a year in advance it was just over $100 for the year. I have 24/7 access and they have a notary on staff when I need one. It has been two years now and I have been very satisfied with my decision. So my vote is for a cheap generic mailbox provider that has been in business for some time.

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2012 · 51 posts · 31 votes
    7y

    Just called my local post office and they do street addressing as well. UPS box was 24 per month vs 11 at USPS.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.