Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes
Im gonna get real estate agents so they send me deals to wholesale. So my question is, Do I Have to pay them? Do you pay them when they send you deals to wholesale? Thanks.
Hardin County, KY · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 16 votes
7y
Fili, I recently asked a question that is similar to this. Based on the feedback I received, it sounds like is the decision is up to you. If that is the case, keep in mind that you want to build relationships, not destroy them. One person informed me that they are up front with realtors and offer them 3% of the sale price. Some may disagree but that realtor if that realtor provided you the property that led to a deal, why not take care of them. Investors frequently offer referral fees to average Joe. In my humble opinion we should take of the realtor because that is their profession and I believe they will be more apt to help you out in the future if they believe they were taken care of.
Hardin County, KY · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 16 votes
7y
Fili, I recently asked a question that is similar to this. Based on the feedback I received, it sounds like is the decision is up to you. If that is the case, keep in mind that you want to build relationships, not destroy them. One person informed me that they are up front with realtors and offer them 3% of the sale price. Some may disagree but that realtor if that realtor provided you the property that led to a deal, why not take care of them. Investors frequently offer referral fees to average Joe. In my humble opinion we should take of the realtor because that is their profession and I believe they will be more apt to help you out in the future if they believe they were taken care of.
Developer · NY/NJ/PA · Member since 2018 · 758 posts · 935 votes
7y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:
@Caleb Heimsoth there are buyers that wont wait for the contract to expire.
but you're literally bringing nothing to the table. Why do you think you can get them to go into contract with you at a low enough price when its already on market fielding other offers?
Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes
7y
@Syed H. The deal wont be on the MLS. I will get real estate agents to send me deals then I will get them under contract and flip it to another investor for 10k fee.
Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y
@Fili Aguirre Ok first, realtors arent going to send you deals to wholesale when they can list the property on MLS (and are obligated if the client has signed a listing agreement) second why on earth would they send you deals so you can make money if they arent going to get paid?