Looking for an investor friendly RE attorney / title company

Looking for an investor friendly RE attorney / title company

Lender · IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
  • I am in search of attorneys/title companies that are familiar with creative real estate transactions. I am requesting information on these individuals in the following states: Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri!!! If you know of anyone that fits the description below in the states I have mentioned please message me ASAP!
  • Purchase and Sale
  • House Rehabs
  • House Flipping
  • Contract Review
  • Closings
  • Title Services
  • Land Trusts
  • Asset Protection
  • Leasing
  • Wraparound Seller Financing
  • Hard Money Loans
  • IRS Section 1031 Exchanges

In general, I'm looking for overall familiarity with assignments, double closings, subject to, wraps, seller financing, lease options, etc..

-Thank you in advance! 

-Dustin Harder

0Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Barrington, IL · Member since 2010 · 204 posts · 54 votes
7y

Thanks @Mark F. we missed you at meetup last night!

@dustin 

@Dustin Harder feel free to reach out or call our office directly 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John Van UytvenPro Member
    Property Manager · Oconee, IL · Member since 2014 · 536 posts · 202 votes
    7y

    I bought my personal residence, it was a foreclosure handled by 
    Brown, Hawkins, and Basola

    234 S. Franklin Street
    Decatur, IL 62523-1314

  • Mark F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
    7y

    @Dustin Harder reach out to @Joe Mueller, he also has a title company that specializes in working with investors and will save you a fair amount of money over what a retail title company like Chicago Title will charge you. I have personally used them several times. I have no association with the company but can vouch for Joe, he was my mentor when I first started and we have become friends.

    Mark

    https://investorstitleservicesllc.com

  • Barrington, IL · Member since 2010 · 204 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Mark F. we missed you at meetup last night!

    @dustin 

    @Dustin Harder feel free to reach out or call our office directly 

  • Mark F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
    7y

    @Joe Mueller I wanted to go but had to work, I was interested in the update on the Larkin house. 

  • Lender · IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @John Van Uytven:

    I bought my personal residence, it was a foreclosure handled by 
    Brown, Hawkins, and Basola

    234 S. Franklin Street
    Decatur, IL 62523-1314

    Thank you! I really appreciate it @John Van Uytven: 

  • Lender · IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mark F.:

    @Dustin Harder reach out to @Joe Mueller, he also has a title company that specializes in working with investors and will save you a fair amount of money over what a retail title company like Chicago Title will charge you. I have personally used them several times. I have no association with the company but can vouch for Joe, he was my mentor when I first started and we have become friends.

    Mark

    https://investorstitleservicesllc.com

     Thank you @Mark Faustrum!!! I greatly appreciate the referral! 

  • Lender · IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Joe Mueller:

    Thanks @Mark F. we missed you at meetup last night!

    @dustin 

    @Dustin Harder feel free to reach out or call our office directly 

     @Joe Mueller: I certainly will! Thank you!!!

  • Specialist · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 331 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    @Dustin Harder I can help with any referrals you need on the MO side. Attorney and title companies, Craig Legal and Ambassador Title. Happy to send intro's. 

  • Lender · IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Awesome!

    -Thank you very much @Logan Freeman I need all the help & referrals I can get!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 712 votes
    7y

    In Missouri in Kansas City

    Title Company

    Accurate Title

    Attorney

    Julie Anderson - all around legal, but specializes in evictions and collections and debt

    Rick Davis

    David Nachman

    Not many in the Kansas City area are strong on Land Trusts

  • Lender · IL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thank you very much @Kim Tucker!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.