Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Nicardo Mundell
Votes |
Advice for 18yr old beginner wholesaler?

Nicardo Mundell
Posted Sep 30 2019, 19:52

Hey to everyone. I just created this account so my bad if I wrote this incorrectly.

I've always had some sort of aptitude to invest to get rich now, not later. investments like stocks aren't my thing because I don't want to buy a stock and have to wait 10+ years to potentially sell it. I don't want to have financial freedom when I'm old. I want it now so I can actually enjoy it moving forward. That's when I came across wholesaling. I did extensive research on it and it really intrigued me. The fact I can make a profit with barely any money got my attention. I know all the basics to it, but I feel like I'm missing tiny details. I don't plan on using this long term, but as a stepping stone into more real estate investments like buying and renting out a property, or a fix & flip. I currently reside in Richmond, VA. I don't know anything about the market & I'm kind of scared to actually Start finding sellers, because I feel like I'm going to mess up the Purchase and sales agreement contract and having to actually buy the property when I don't have the money, and I don't even know where to start to find cash buyers. Help

Loading replies...